Windows 10: Bluetooth Service

Discus and support Bluetooth Service in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, My Bluetooth service on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 has stopped working. I cannot connect to any of my Bluetooth devices. I don't even see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SergioMayorga1, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Service

Hello,

My Bluetooth service on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 has stopped working. I cannot connect to any of my Bluetooth devices. I don't even see Bluetooth as an option in the action center. I checked the Services and changed the Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service from startup type from manual to automatic and started the service. I did the same for Bluetooth Support Service. The issue seems to be with the Bluetooth User Service _341d4. It allows me to change it from manual to automatic and change the startup type from manual to automatic but once I click okay, I get the error message displayed below.

Everything was working fine prior to my last Windows Update. I have included a screenshot of the latest update installed. What else can I do to try to resolve this issue?

Bluetooth Service f02419f9-0cc1-497b-8b4b-a3eef56b51b0?upload=true.jpg

Bluetooth Service 17595a76-ae2e-43c3-ab3a-24d0f612d813?upload=true.jpg

Bluetooth Service c2d91e12-f6b1-45e1-b6b5-20d983009f9d?upload=true.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Sergio

:)

SergioMayorga1, Jun 9, 2020
  2. ceduriki Win User

Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Service

The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

Hi jantis,

I have found a possible solution for both of us (I can't test it right now) it's changing the start type in the registry from Manual to Automatic.

Change "Start" from 3 to 2 in the following places:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService_33965
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\bthserv

I am not sure it will work but i'll try it soon

Edit: I just saw that you cannot turn on/off Bluetooth, i know how to fix that.

Step 1: Open services.msc
    Step 2: Start the following services:

Bluetooth Support Service
    Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service
    and any other Bluetooth related services.

Then set all of them to automatic.

BTW: I am having a problem setting Bluetooth User Support Service to Automatic, but the registry thing I showed you up in my post might fix it.

TheAmazingGuy, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Service

1. Bluetooth Service - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Service

2. Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11: So I'm experiencing an audio issue related really bad bitrate while playing helldivers 2, while looking online for how to fix all sources point to: control panel > device manager > double click your headphone for properties > go to services and disable something ... but I...
  3. Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11: So I'm experiencing an audio issue related really bad bitrate while playing helldivers 2, while looking online for how to fix all sources point to: control panel > device manager > double click your headphone for properties > go to services and disable something ... but I...
  4. I can't see Bluetooth Service in Device Manager in spite of show the hidden devices, please...

I can't see Bluetooth Service in Device Manager in spite of show the hidden devices, please...: ....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-bluetooth-service-in-device-manager-in/74b492ad-aee7-4b47-a11b-e697691f9dda
  5. I can't see Bluetooth Service in Device Manager in spite of show the hidden devices, please...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't see Bluetooth Service in Device Manager in spite of show the hidden devices, please...: ....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-bluetooth-service-in-device-manager-in/74b492ad-aee7-4b47-a11b-e697691f9dda
  6. I can't see Bluetooth Service in Device Manager in spite of show the hidden devices, please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Every time I reboot, my bluetooth service stops working and isn't even available to turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I reboot, my bluetooth service stops working and isn't even available to turn on.: I have a Dell XPS8930 Desktop PC. I am using an Intel AX200 wireless/bluetooth chip. For the last 2 to 3 years I have experienced a problem where almost every time I reboot, my bluetooth service stops working and isn't even available to turn on. I have found through trial and...
  8. Every time I reboot, my bluetooth service stops working and isn't even available to turn on.

Every time I reboot, my bluetooth service stops working and isn't even available to turn on.: I have a Dell XPS8930 Desktop PC. I am using an Intel AX200 wireless/bluetooth chip. For the last 2 to 3 years I have experienced a problem where almost every time I reboot, my bluetooth service stops working and isn't even available to turn on. I have found through trial and...
  9. Every time I reboot, my bluetooth service stops working and isn't even available to turn on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. "The parameter is incorrect" when ticking audio sink on bluetooth headphone services

"The parameter is incorrect" when ticking audio sink on bluetooth headphone services: Bluetooth headphones don't show up as a sound output, I believe this is due to being unable to check the audio sink service.I have tried removing the device through the device manager and reconnecting it to no avail.The device troubleshooter through the control panel cannot...