Windows 10: Bluetooth services stops working

Discus and support Bluetooth services stops working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, at my job, we have 20 or so Acer laptops, and we use BT headsets while working. Every once in a while, one of the computers will suffer an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/skilletquesoandfeel, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Bluetooth services stops working

Hi all,

at my job, we have 20 or so Acer laptops, and we use BT headsets while working. Every once in a while, one of the computers will suffer an issue wherein the bluetooth stops voice services (Connected Music, Only) and shortly thereafter the entire bluetooth functionality stops working. Even restarting the computer won't fix it and I cant troubleshoot the issue from the settings because it says there is no bluetooth device. After a random amount of time, it will work again.

This happens on multiple computer and has happened on my custom build a few times. Does anyone have any idea why this occurs?

submitted by /u/skilletquesoandfeel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/skilletquesoandfeel, Mar 2, 2020
  2. ceduriki Win User

Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headset won't work

Hi,

This issue occurs if there's any software conflicts on your device. We suggest that you follow these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Click on Start, in the start search box type Services and then press enter.
    • In the list of services, select the Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth Support Service and then click on properties.
    • Start the service if not started and change the Startup type to
      automatic

Once you're done, update us with the result.

Marvin Barc, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth services stops working

Bluetooth stops working under Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Bluetooth service might also be the cause of issue. If you are unable to connect any Bluetooth device. Please make sure the Bluetooth services are running on the computer. To start the Bluetooth services follow the steps below:

Click on Start

In the search box type
    run.

Type Services.msc in
    run box and press enter.

In the list find Bluetooth support services and right click on that.

Click on Properties. Ensure that the
    service
    is both set to automatic and
    started.

If it is running then stop it and start it again.

Reboot the computer and see if it brings any difference.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any more concern related to Windows. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Arun B J, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth services stops working

1. Bluetooth services stops working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth services stops

2. Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stopped working: My bluetooth stopped connecting to devices on Windows 7 - 64bit, and I suspect it's due to an update. I don't know which one it is and, even if I did, I wouldn't be able to uninstall it because recent updates aren't listed on the "uninstall updates" list...
  3. Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth stopped working: My bluetooth stopped connecting to devices on Windows 7 - 64bit, and I suspect it's due to an update. I don't know which one it is and, even if I did, I wouldn't be able to uninstall it because recent updates aren't listed on the "uninstall updates" list...
  4. Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stopped working: Hi, so I've had my lenovo laptop running windows 10 for years now, has never let me down. However, I've noticed in the past few months that my bluetooth would randomly disconnect on occasion and the only way I could fix it was by restarting my laptop. Now its disconnected...
  5. Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stopped working: I have recently bought a blutooth mouse mx master 3, used it through blutooth a few month, everything was fine, but when I made a fresh install of offical windows 10, my blutooth stopped working after a couple of hours. There is no turn on/off button for bluetooth anymore,...
  6. Bluetooth stopped working

Bluetooth stopped working: So recently I've been having a ton of trouble with Bluetooth for some reason, having constant interruptions and frequently having to run the troubleshooter just to be able to connect my Xbox One Wireless controller. While this has been frustrating, it's something I was okay...
  7. Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth stopped working: I was connected to my Bluetooth headphones an listening to video, then i went away from computer for couple of minutes. After i came back my headphones got disconnected and then i was no longer able to find the switch that toggles Bluetooth on/off. I tried to restart the...
  8. Bluetooth Stopped Working

Bluetooth Stopped Working: hi, my Bluetooth was not working. laptop is Lenovo ThinkPad X230 Suddenly few months ago my Bluetooth started working and used it to connect my headphones and devices but suddenly after using it for 2-3 weeks it again stopped working. when I go to Bluetooth settings there...
  9. Help to stop bluetooth service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help to stop bluetooth service: Hi so I read somewhere that to stop the bluetooth service via PS the command is the following: sc stop "bthserv" but when I do that I have the following output: [SC] ControlService FAILED 1051 A stop control has been sent to a service that other running services are...
  10. Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth stopped working: Bluetooth adapter is turned on, my PC detects it but the Bluetooth is not working. What’s the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stopped-working/71b8bb27-e8a9-48e9-aa75-1fcd3747fab2