Windows 10: bluetooth shows as connected to samsung phone when it isn't

Discus and support bluetooth shows as connected to samsung phone when it isn't in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to send files (jpgs) via bluetooth from my Samsung S7 phone to Lenovo ideapad 330. It worked once, but never again. I've already delelted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mamasafari, Nov 6, 2018.

1. bluetooth shows as connected to samsung phone when it isn't

I am trying to send files (jpgs) via bluetooth from my Samsung S7 phone to Lenovo ideapad 330. It worked once, but never again. I've already delelted the device and paired about 10 times. the ideapad still won't show as available or connected on the phone so files sends all fail. on the laptop it shows as connected.

:)

mamasafari, Nov 6, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 6, 2018
  3. jhearcht Win User
    Bluetooth : allow device to connect greyed out

Win10 on Dell Inspiron Desktop PC

I want to play music from my Samsung Galaxy S6 through the bluetooth speaker system on my PC. After successfully pairing the phone, I discover that it is not connected. The bluetooth speakers are connected, but the phone only shows as "paired". In the Bluetooth popup, "allow a device to connect" is greyed out. After a Google search, I know this is a common problem, but proposed solutions don't work in my case. I tried rebooting both PC and phone, but no help. I installed the latest Bluetooth driver from Intel, but no change.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

jhearcht, Nov 6, 2018
  4. jhearcht Win User

bluetooth shows as connected to samsung phone when it isn't

Bluetooth : "allow device to connect" greyed out

Win10 on Dell Inspiron Desktop PC

I want to play music from my Samsung Galaxy S6 through the bluetooth speaker system on my PC. After successfully pairing the phone, I discover that it is not connected. The bluetooth speakers are connected, but the phone only shows as "paired". In the Bluetooth popup, "allow a device to connect" is greyed out. After a Google search, I know this is a common problem, but proposed solutions don't work in my case. I tried rebooting both PC and phone, but no help. I installed the latest Bluetooth driver from Intel, but no change.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

jhearcht, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth shows as connected to samsung phone when it isn't

1. bluetooth shows as connected to samsung phone when it isn't - Similar Threads - bluetooth shows connected

2. Bluetooth says connected but isn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth says connected but isn't: so i was trying to connect my headphones to my windows 11 computer but its says connect but it does not show up on my sound setting or let me choose its at all and i have try reset but that has not worked if you can would like some help thx you...
  3. Windows saying it is connected to bluetooth device when it isn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows saying it is connected to bluetooth device when it isn't: When using bluetooth on my HP ProBook, I oftentimes have issues. One of them is that Windows somehow things it is connected to devices that it could not in any way be connected with. For example, when I am at school, windows oftentimes says it is connected to a bluetooth...
  4. Windows saying it is connected to bluetooth device when it isn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows saying it is connected to bluetooth device when it isn't: When using bluetooth on my HP ProBook, I oftentimes have issues. One of them is that Windows somehow things it is connected to devices that it could not in any way be connected with. For example, when I am at school, windows oftentimes says it is connected to a bluetooth...
  5. Bluetooth isn't showing on/off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn't showing on/off: Hello, I have a problem as Bluetooth isn't showing on/off in settings, I'm using a WLAN card with Bluetooth and a month ago, Bluetooth started not showing under settings. I've got a new card, because the drivers were then still there and saying Error Code 45 under the...
  6. Bluetooth isn't showing on/off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn't showing on/off: Hello, I have a problem as Bluetooth isn't showing on/off in settings, I'm using a WLAN card with Bluetooth and a month ago, Bluetooth started not showing under settings. I've got a new card, because the drivers were then still there and saying Error Code 45 under the...
  7. Bluetooth isn't showing on/off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth earbuds showing up as connected when it isn't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth earbuds showing up as connected when it isn't: So, sometimes my bluetooth earbuds can't connect to my laptop. However, the "Bluetooth and other devices" settings shows it as connected. It also seems to be connected all the time. Even if my earbuds are off, it would still show as connected. When I switch bluetooth off and...
  9. Your Phone will not connect to Samsung S10+

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone will not connect to Samsung S10+: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nimraynn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i50bbs/your_phone_will_not_connect_to_samsung_s10/
  10. Bluetooth isn't connecting to media...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth isn't connecting to media...: My Jabra MOVE v2.5.0 headset isn't playing media like Youtube or games... How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-isnt-connecting-to-media/5e21361b-a676-45a7-b134-5a126a08f5e1