Windows 10: Bluetooth slider for turning on and off disappear. how I can have the ON/OFF back?

Discus and support Bluetooth slider for turning on and off disappear. how I can have the ON/OFF back? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today I when to play online with my friend and I wasn't able to to turn on the Bluetooth on my pc. the slider is not there anymore, there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ode1800, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Ode1800 Win User

Bluetooth slider for turning on and off disappear. how I can have the ON/OFF back?

Today I when to play online with my friend and I wasn't able to to turn on the Bluetooth on my pc. the slider is not there anymore, there is no Bluetooth on the device manager.the Bluetooth dongle works because i tested it on the different pc and it works and the slider ON/OFF is present on Bluetooth & other device.the usb port where the dongle is connected works. Bluetooth was working fine a week ago

:)

Ode1800, Sep 19, 2021

2. Bluetooth on/off slider disappeared

Greetings,

Tonight I turned on my Bluetooth headphones to listen to some music, and I couldn't connect. When I went to the Bluetooth settings page I noticed the on/off slider has disappeared. I also noticed Bluetooth has disappeared off the notifications area too (I used to use to access settings by right-clicking and clicking go to settings).

I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter and it states it is not installed on this machine??? I at a loss where to go from here. I looked into Device Manager and not sure where I can re-install drivers. Below is a screencap of my Device Manager.

TIA for any help

I am using 2004 Build 19041.572

busdriver12, Sep 19, 2021
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Bluetooth on/off slider disappeared

Have you tried going into Devices & Printers, then click "Add a device?" This will often bring MIA devices back in the wake of system changes (such as updates) that sometimes do them dirty. Worth a try, anyway...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

Bluetooth slider for turning on and off disappear. how I can have the ON/OFF back? [​IMG]

EdTittel, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Gore1976 Win User

Bluetooth slider for turning on and off disappear. how I can have the ON/OFF back?

Bluetooth Connect slider

I can connect to bluetooth. But cannot turn it on or off.

On 'Settings' 'Devices' 'Bluetooth' Ihave Manage Bluetooth Devices - searching - list of devices found.

Related settings - more bluetooth options.

But no slider for connect/disconnect. Dont know if this is a driver problem or windows 10 installation problem.

Gore1976, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth slider for turning on and off disappear. how I can have the ON/OFF back? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth slider turning

2. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.: Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-has-turned-off-and-theres-no-option-to/d3ad3a03-1605-4fb3-8538-2a9d1097c504
  3. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on: My Bluetooth drivers keep randomly turning off. When this happens, the drivers are listed as hidden and DriverEasy considers the Intel Bluetooth driver "unplugged." The only way to reliably turn it back on is to unplug my pc, wait about 15 minutes and plug it back in. How can...
  4. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on: My Bluetooth drivers keep randomly turning off. When this happens, the drivers are listed as hidden and DriverEasy considers the Intel Bluetooth driver "unplugged." The only way to reliably turn it back on is to unplug my pc, wait about 15 minutes and plug it back in. How can...
  5. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth says that it’s turned off and I have no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth says that it’s turned off and I have no option to turn it back on.: I’ve tried everything like resetting, shutting down, updating and reinstalling drivers. Nothing works. Is there anything else I can do? submitted by /u/SirSquid008 [link] [comments]...
  7. Bluetooth turn on off option disappeared

Bluetooth turn on off option disappeared: I was using my Lenova Desktop Ideapad 330S today on a Zoom using my Bose Earbuds via bluetooth call. After that I took a break and when I went to go back on another Zoom Call. I could no longer link the Earbuds. I then noticed that no bluetooth devices could link to my...
  8. Option to turn Bluetooth on and off just disappears?

Option to turn Bluetooth on and off just disappears?: I can't connect any devices to my PC via Bluetooth, because apparently I have my Bluetooth turned off. But the switch to turn Bluetooth on and off is just gone. I saw another reddit post from a few months ago where someone had the same issue, with the same image that I...
  9. Bluetooth on/off slider disappeared

Bluetooth on/off slider disappeared: Greetings, Tonight I turned on my Bluetooth headphones to listen to some music, and I couldn't connect. When I went to the Bluetooth settings page I noticed the on/off slider has disappeared. I also noticed Bluetooth has disappeared off the notifications area too (I used to...
  10. How can I turn this off?

How can I turn this off?: Hello, I bought a new Laptop recently and it had Norton. Everything was OK till the free protection I had expired, so what did I do? I unninstalled Norton. Then some days later, a Windows message appeared while I was playing a game and it said "Antivirus protection expired",...