Windows 10: Bluetooth Slider Not Appearing

Discus and support Bluetooth Slider Not Appearing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my pc via Bluetooth and when I go into Bluetooth settings, the slider to toggle on and off Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TristanGR, Feb 7, 2019.

1. TristanGR Win User

Bluetooth Slider Not Appearing

I'm trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my pc via Bluetooth and when I go into Bluetooth settings, the slider to toggle on and off Bluetooth isn't there. (see picture) I've googled it and people say to go to the control center and turn it on that way but the Bluetooth button isn't appearing there either (see picture 2). Does anyone know how to fix this? thank (I'm running the latest version of Windows 10) Bluetooth Slider Not Appearing e9e9effc-18fa-4d36-877f-fe463c619bb2?upload=true.png Bluetooth Slider Not Appearing 07f5708d-c0bd-481e-bf5b-9e801e5cfc50?upload=true.png

:)

TristanGR, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Gore1976 Win User

Bluetooth Connect slider

I can connect to bluetooth. But cannot turn it on or off.

On 'Settings' 'Devices' 'Bluetooth' Ihave Manage Bluetooth Devices - searching - list of devices found.

Related settings - more bluetooth options.

But no slider for connect/disconnect. Dont know if this is a driver problem or windows 10 installation problem.

Gore1976, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Connect slider

Hi Gore,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue could be due to the Bluetooth driver is outdated. Let’s try the simple methods below information provided and let us know the status.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist try the below method steps:

Method 2.

I would suggest you to update Belkin Bluetooth USB adapter driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows Key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate for the Universal Serial Bus and expand it.

• Right click on the device driver and click on
      updates.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Slider Not Appearing

Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

While waiting for replies I solved this - in Windows 10 by the following steps where -> means click/select.
    1. Start -> Settings-> Devices -> Bluetooth.
    2. At this point ensure Bluetooth is on and device you wish to make the transfer from is listed and paired.
    3. At the bottom of the same page under Related Settings -> Send or receive files via Bluetooth -> Receive files.
    4. The Waiting for connection page appears stay on this page and initiate the transfer from your device.
    5. The file is being received window appears with a progress bar when this is complete you will be asked where to save the file and Finish
    It appears these steps have to be performed for each individual file transferred therefore I've pinned the Settings window with Bluetooth selected to the task bar.

SlainteMhath, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Slider Not Appearing

1. Bluetooth Slider Not Appearing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Slider Appearing

2. Volume Slider Appearing and Won't Go Away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Slider Appearing and Won't Go Away: Hello, I am having an issue with Windows 11. The volume slider popup at the bottom of my screen will randomly appear, and I don't know how to get rid of it. This also comes with a few effects including my cursor disappearing when it's still, videos playing for a fraction of a...
  3. "SDR content appearance" Slider is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "SDR content appearance" Slider is missing.: So I have a laptop connected to a samsung TV via HDMI, but after 30 mins or so, the TV screen becomes dim and dark. I followed one of the tutorials on the Samsung website and it says I need to adjust the "SDR content appearance" slider to get the right balance, but that...
  4. "SDR content appearance" Slider is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "SDR content appearance" Slider is missing.: So I have a laptop connected to a samsung TV via HDMI, but after 30 mins or so, the TV screen becomes dim and dark. I followed one of the tutorials on the Samsung website and it says I need to adjust the "SDR content appearance" slider to get the right balance, but that...
  5. "SDR content appearance" Slider is missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Icon with Slider Appears Now and Then

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icon with Slider Appears Now and Then: I've seen this icon show up when I play games on my Win 10 laptop. It usually shows up for a couple of seconds then goes away. When it appears the first time the frame rate drastically decreases until it shows a second time and everything is fine. I haven't tried doing any...
  7. Bluetooth volume slider broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth volume slider broken?: Hi guys, So just last week I was using my Bluetooth earbuds as normal on my Lenovo Flex 5 on Windows 10 v2004 and the 3 finger gesture to increase volume was working perfectly and so were the volume buttons. After some updates (both windows and bios) the volume slider seems...
  8. Bluetooth on/off slider disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth on/off slider disappeared: Greetings, Tonight I turned on my Bluetooth headphones to listen to some music, and I couldn't connect. When I went to the Bluetooth settings page I noticed the on/off slider has disappeared. I also noticed Bluetooth has disappeared off the notifications area too (I used to...
  9. Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909: On my SB2 15" I don't seem io have a brightness slider, only the crappy brightness toggle. Any idea how to activate? Did a bit of Googlin' that suggested I could right click the action centre and activate it but that seems to not work, specifically nothing happens when I...
  10. Brightness slider is not appearing, what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness slider is not appearing, what to do: The brightness slider is not appearing, what to do? Find the following picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/brightness-slider-is-not-appearing-what-to-do/6488bd3a-c753-405f-9c30-8e42c771c5c5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth slider missing

2. bluetooth slider wont appear

3. i dont have bluetooth slider