Windows 10: Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Sony Vaio SVE14A1C5E. I upgrade to Windows 10 shortly after it was released. Initially, Bluetooth was automatically switched on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FoxyTinkler, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10

Hello,

I have a Sony Vaio SVE14A1C5E. I upgrade to Windows 10 shortly after it was released. Initially, Bluetooth was automatically switched on every time I logged in, but eventually I switched it off, as I wasn't making any use of it. My problem now is that I can't get it to switch on again!

I have looked at many posts this morning about switching on Bluetooth, but I am failing at every turn. In short, these are all the places I have looked, and failed, to turn Bluetooth on:-

1. In the Open Action Center; I have no Bluetooth tile to activate

2. In Settings/ Devices/ Bluetooth & other devices/ I have no toggle button with which to switch Bluetooth on or off

3. In Device Manager, I have no entry for 'Bluetooth', even when I show hidden devices...

4. I have downloaded the Bluetooth Driver (Atheros) (Windows 8.1 64 bit) and any other driver I can find on the Sony website that is recommended, but to no avail...

I am at a loss as to how to enable Bluetooth on my laptop. It is very frustrating, as I know it has the capability to run Bluetooth as it used to work!

Any help?? Please?

:)

FoxyTinkler, Jan 15, 2019

2. C7 bluetooth connection to Sony Vaio

Hi,

I have sony VAIO laptop. You can use Bluetooth in your Sony VAIO laptop. If you have installed Windows operating system in it, you can easily enable Bluetooth because Windows comes with a Bluetooth configuration utility.

To
    enable Bluetooth device
    in your Sony VAIO laptop, you need to do three things.

First of all, you need to have a Bluetooth adapter in your system.

Then set up the device so that your computer can find it.

Then you can enable the device in the control panel.

Hope this helps you.

ashily24dee, Jan 15, 2019
  3. okhouri Win User
    Bluetooth - Sony Vaio TX5 and Nokia 8800SE problem connecting

On the Nokia page for downloading the PC Suite, there's a list of Vista Bluetooth stacks the PC Suite supports. The one in the Sony Vaio s not supported. I think we need to blame Sony here. Their BT Stack is terrible.

okhouri, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10

upgrading laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN from windows 8.1 to windows 10

After upgrading laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN from windows 8.1 to windows 10, Blue tooth is not working:

• After scan the android device is paired and connected.
    • Files are sent from Laptop and received in the android phone perfectly.
    • BUT Laptop does not receive the file sent from the other device. Message Displayed on the sending device says "Connection failed-File transfer failed".
    As advised by Sony Community driver was re installed and also updated, but the transfer through Bluetooth did not resolve.

Kindly, advise for steps to resolve the issue.

Narendra Lal

narendralal, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10

1. Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Sony Vaio

2. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  3. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  4. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sony VAIO windows 10 no sound: Hi there!I've tried deleting drivers, etc etc troubleshooting yada yada and nothing is helping this..when I test for sound the system sounds are very audible but there is no sound coming through externally for anything else. Headphones are fine but otherwise there is...
  6. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

sony VAIO windows 10 no sound: Hi there!I've tried deleting drivers, etc etc troubleshooting yada yada and nothing is helping this..when I test for sound the system sounds are very audible but there is no sound coming through externally for anything else. Headphones are fine but otherwise there is...
  7. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Sony vaio sve14126caw

Sony vaio sve14126caw: I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP BUT I CAN ONLY ACCESS THE BIOS BECAUSE IF I START UP THE LAPTOP, IT WILL JUST BE STUCK AT THE VAIO LOGO. I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP THROUGH BIOS. IS THIS POSSIBLE?...
  9. Help! Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Sony Vaio: Hello. I have a old Sony Vaio that came with a i3-350M, i bought a new CPU (i5-560M) and changed it. I started the computer, everything was ok. But i notice the fan was kicking way more times. When i downloaded the Intel Processor Identification Utility i found that my CPU...
  10. Safemode on Windows 10 Sony Vaio

Safemode on Windows 10 Sony Vaio: Hi, I switched off my laptop which is running on windows 10 when I saw it froze. Afterwards, when I switched on... It is not loading... It keeps restarting... but keeps failing. Does anyone know how to open on safemode ? I never updated the settings on troubleshoot/safemode...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does sony vaio have bluetooth installed

2. does sony vaio laptop have bluetooth

3. bluetooth driver for sony vaio windows 10

4. sony vaio synaptics touchpad driver,
  5. bluetooth sony vaio laptop,
  6. sony vaio bluetooth stopped working after update to windows 10,
  7. sony vaio sfep driver,
  8. touchpad driver for sony vaio windows 10,
  9. bluetooth driver for sony vaio for windows 10,
  10. sony vaio bluetooth driver windows 10