Windows 10: Bluetooth sound is fine but speakers and headphone JAC not working and no sound

Discus and support Bluetooth sound is fine but speakers and headphone JAC not working and no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As per title, I have been trying to resolve this for several days but to no avail.I've tried many things to resolve including, checking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeonRichards1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Bluetooth sound is fine but speakers and headphone JAC not working and no sound

As per title, I have been trying to resolve this for several days but to no avail.I've tried many things to resolve including, checking updating/rollback drivers, download driver pack and install from Microsoft I have surface laptop 3. I've restored previous version of windows, tried device and system manager changes and checked audio and other services running fine. Bluetooth is absolutely fine with any device.Everything shows working fine, including troubleshooter although that states couldn't restart audio services x 2 but I can do this fine anytime manually.I have since re-installed

:)

LeonRichards1, Jun 10, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

No sound from headphones but speakers work.

Hi, what sort of headphones are they? Plain ordinary analogue.. USB..?
    Do they require a driver? If so, is it installed ok?

There are several threads about headphone issues on this forum, so suggest you also try searching the forum for 'headphones'. May give you a clue.

E.g.
    Audio Issues - Quiet no detection of headphones - Windows 10 Forums
    Solved Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10 - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Jun 10, 2021
  3. No sound from headphones but speakers work.

No Its Just A Speaker

glockafella, Jun 10, 2021
  4. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth sound is fine but speakers and headphone JAC not working and no sound

No sound from speakers/headphones

Hi,

I have the Dell XPS 8300 with the onboard Realtek HD Audio.

I can't get any sound from speakers/headphones using any of the ports at the back and the front audio jack.

The speakers are fine as I have tested them on my mobile.

I have the latest drivers installed. Sound is working fine though HDMI on my TV but i'm guessing that's using my graphics card.

I have headphones/speaker selected in sound manager. Also realtek sound manager is detecting that my speakers are connected to the audio jacks at the back and front but still no sound.

In sound manager I can see the green bar moving up/down for Speakers/Headphones.

Could the sound chip on motherboard be fried?

Thanks for you help.

kamalaggi, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth sound is fine but speakers and headphone JAC not working and no sound

1. Bluetooth sound is fine but speakers and headphone JAC not working and no sound - Similar Threads - Bluetooth sound fine

2. No sound on speaker, but on headphone is worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on speaker, but on headphone is worked: Hello,So last week I go to a computer repair service to replace my laptop's keyboard my laptop still on Windows 10. When I take it back, I noticed that the computer can't automatically switch between speaker and headphone. I bring my laptop again to them and they tried to do...
  3. No sound on speaker, but on headphone is worked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound on speaker, but on headphone is worked: Hello,So last week I go to a computer repair service to replace my laptop's keyboard my laptop still on Windows 10. When I take it back, I noticed that the computer can't automatically switch between speaker and headphone. I bring my laptop again to them and they tried to do...
  4. Sound Not Working, 'No speakers or headphones are plugged in'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Not Working, 'No speakers or headphones are plugged in': The sound is not working and it does not even register my laptops speakers as existing, there is a red x on the volume icon on the bottom of my page. The sound does however playback when I connect a Bluetooth device and it plays back on the device just fine. When I disconnect...
  5. Sound Headphones - Speaker

Sound Headphones - Speaker: So i have speaker and headphones. When i plugg in just one of them, in sounds at playback it appears like "speaker", if i plugg in both of devices, the same appears in sounds at playback. I don't know how to make 2 "things" in sound settings. 1 for speaker and 1 for...
  6. Bluetooth Headphone No Sound

Bluetooth Headphone No Sound: Have tried all suggestions these pages, Realtech Sound system installed. Headphones worked with Windows 8 but since updating to windows 10 no sound. Is there a Windows 10 FIX or can windows 8 be reinstalled from somewhere....
  7. Acer Aspire 3 A315 Speakers are fine and sound good but headphones are not working

Acer Aspire 3 A315 Speakers are fine and sound good but headphones are not working: I am not using Bluetooth headphones. Do I need Bluetooth headphones for this laptop? How do I get these regular headphones to work with this laptop?...
  8. No Sound From HeadPhones But Speaker Works

No Sound From HeadPhones But Speaker Works: I Have a HP Pavilion g7-1355dx Notebook PC And I Just Upgraded From Windows 7 To Windows 10 And I Cant Hear Anything From My Headphones But Only From My Internal Speaker. The HeadPhones Work Fine On My DeskTop And They Dont Require A Drive. have tried updating the...
  9. Audio sound not working on speakers/or headphones. No sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio sound not working on speakers/or headphones. No sound: Yesterday my audio worked fine on both my speakers on my laptop (Dell Inspiron/N5110) and headphones. Then all of a sudden they stopped working. I have made sure that all the volumes are not muted. I did a troubleshoot on playing audio and it said low audio device volume...
  10. No sound from headphones but speakers work.

No sound from headphones but speakers work.: Hello, I have a laptop - Asus GL551JW-DS71. My speakers work fine but when I plug in my headphones, I can't hear any sound from the headphones. The headphones do work as I use them for my desktop. I have tried updating the sound drivers from the device manager. I...