Windows 10: Bluetooth sound stuttering when connected as Headphones mode whereas poor sound quality...

Discus and support Bluetooth sound stuttering when connected as Headphones mode whereas poor sound quality... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought my brand new Sony WF XB-700 Extra Bass, which sounds awesome when connected to my phone, where as results are not same when connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ratrace_RP, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Bluetooth sound stuttering when connected as Headphones mode whereas poor sound quality...

I just bought my brand new Sony WF XB-700 Extra Bass, which sounds awesome when connected to my phone, where as results are not same when connected to my Windows 10 Laptop. My bluetooth sound keep stuttering when connected to laptop. Tried various troubleshooting given in forums, with no luck. Tried everything, resetting drivers, reinstalling bluetooth, troubleshooting bluetooth, playback, microphone, disbaling sound enhancement etc with no luck. F

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/having-bluetooth-stuttering-issues-on-windows-10/eb848a7b-aef2-4935-b32b-83efec1afec5

Finally found a solution this whihc i also posted in above forum

Makesure you have your Bluetooth headphone Mine is Sony WF XB-700 connected.

Go to taskbar>Sound>Playback Tab> sound settings, You should see two option for your bluetooth. One under Headphones as stereo and another under Headset as Hands-Free AG audio. What you need to do is disable the Headphone option by right clicking on it and makesure you have Headset as is enabled and default. There you go, this should resolve the bluetooth stuttering issue. Please take a note that doing so would degrade the sound quality all bass feeling are gone sounds like cheap local headphone of 1$ for your Wireless bluetooth.

Can anybody help here ?

:)

Ratrace_RP, Aug 19, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Poor Bluetooth sound quality in Windows 10

The audio quality when using my Bluetooth speakers in Windows 10 is really poor.
    The sound glitches, stutters or is choppy. Why is this, and how can I fix it?

Yaqub K, Aug 19, 2020
  3. pizza902 Win User
    Bluetooth Poor Sound Quality

I see that some users here are having issues with pairing their phones to their car stereos. Not me. Device paired instantly. However, I do notice that the sound quality is subpar. There's some crackling on high-end sounds. This does not occur when I listen
    via headphones. And it's not my car stereo as this did not occur when I used my previous phone (a droid). Anyone else notice the poor sound quality via Bluetooth?

pizza902, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Bluetooth sound stuttering when connected as Headphones mode whereas poor sound quality...

Bluetooth headphone and sound quality

Hi I have recently bought a bluetooth headphone.

The sound quality is great on my android phone and windows 10 phone.

However when I connect the headphone to my acer switch 10 laptop, The sound quality becomes drastic.

I found a fix on youtube that says to uncheck handfree option in services. when I do that my sound quality improves but I get another issue.

for 10 seconds the sound quality stays great and then for 5 second I am not able to hear anything it is a lot distorted.

Please help me solve this problem.

Thank you so much

Muhammad Waqar Akram, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth sound stuttering when connected as Headphones mode whereas poor sound quality...

1. Bluetooth sound stuttering when connected as Headphones mode whereas poor sound quality... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth sound stuttering

2. Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters: I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 that I've linked with Phone Link on my new Win11 computer. I got it to link ok, and I can access my phone for apps and to make phone calls. But when I play audio on the phone, I can only hear it from the phone speaker, not the pc. I was able to get...
  3. Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters: I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 that I've linked with Phone Link on my new Win11 computer. I got it to link ok, and I can access my phone for apps and to make phone calls. But when I play audio on the phone, I can only hear it from the phone speaker, not the pc. I was able to get...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound: So I have a Asus Vivobook and recently I have been facing a problem where whenever I connected my Bluetooth headphones its just says paring and it actually does not connect so for that I have to go to setting and sue the Bluetooth troubleshoot to fix it but after a while...
  5. Speaker Sound Quality is poor

Speaker Sound Quality is poor: Help me! I have problem regarding my bluetooth speaker's driver, it have 2 drivers- Hands free ag audio and stereo, the problem is that I used stereo one and now even after connecting to the speaker it still show disconnected and the hands free ag audio's quality is very...
  6. Sound quality of headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound quality of headphones: After a long while I'm finally fed up with whatever is happening and I want to get to the bottom of it. For the longest time, the headphone sound quality of my headphones have been fairly subpar. When I first got my computer, my headphones had binaural audio and generally...
  7. Poor sound quality when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Poor sound quality when gaming: I have excellent sound when im not focused into a game. But as soon as i get into a video game the sound quality of music and other applications gets really poor. submitted by /u/SuperMurloc1337 [link] [comments]...
  8. Poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor sound quality: I use Win 10's gaming option to just record videos only which works well however the sound is terrible crackling and distorted. I've the latest download for Conexant sound but there's still no improvement so any ideas how to solve this would be much appreciated. Thanks....
  9. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...
  10. Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly)

Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly): Hello Once in a while, I got very poour sound quality from Youtube, The sound look like a metallic one. I did listen to the same video on my Android tablet and the sound was normal. I tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both give me the poor quality sound Sound...