Windows 10: Bluetooth Speaker and Headphone are showing blocked by group policy

Discus and support Bluetooth Speaker and Headphone are showing blocked by group policy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm trying to help out my friend with a bluetooth connection issue on Windows 10 Pro. Windows is able to pair with bluetooth speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JustTechGuy, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Speaker and Headphone are showing blocked by group policy

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to help out my friend with a bluetooth connection issue on Windows 10 Pro.

Windows is able to pair with bluetooth speaker and headphone but within 5 seconds, Windows says "setup blocked by group policy".

I'm not sure where in gpedit to fix this issue. He is using Windows 10 ver. 1903 but he said the issue occurred 2 months ago and he was using previous version which is most likely ver. 1809.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Bluetooth Speaker and Headphone are showing blocked by group policy e127f22a-c26b-4cd6-ba93-2673b41a3b87?upload=true.jpg

:)

JustTechGuy, Oct 18, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Speaker and Headphone are showing blocked by group policy

Bluetooth Speakers + Headphones WIN10

Can anyone tell me how I can change media output (ie CD Music) from the laptop speakers to Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers. (both of these items are paired and in my device list) They are connected via CSR Rocketek RT-BT4 USB External Bluetooth.

alankinguk, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Speaker and Headphone are showing blocked by group policy

1. Bluetooth Speaker and Headphone are showing blocked by group policy - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Speaker Headphone

2. bluetooth connection blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth connection blocked by group policy: i downloaded a driver update app online, then i could not connect my bluetooth device, i have tried many ways on the web, like deleting some files in my pc. but it didnt work, so thats why im here...
  3. bluetooth connection blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth connection blocked by group policy: i downloaded a driver update app online, then i could not connect my bluetooth device, i have tried many ways on the web, like deleting some files in my pc. but it didnt work, so thats why im here...
  4. bluetooth connection blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Speakers - Setup blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speakers - Setup blocked by group policy: I have a couple of Bluetooth speakers connected to my computer. I am now seeing as a message: Setup blocked by group policy. These speakers worked fine before. Now they will not connect. I have removed them and added them again - I get the same message. How can I fix this?...
  6. Bluetooth Speakers - Setup blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speakers - Setup blocked by group policy: I have a couple of Bluetooth speakers connected to my computer. I am now seeing as a message: Setup blocked by group policy. These speakers worked fine before. Now they will not connect. I have removed them and added them again - I get the same message. How can I fix this?...
  7. Bluetooth Speakers - Setup blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Bluetooth Setup Blocked by Group Policy

Bluetooth Setup Blocked by Group Policy: Solved. The issue was not in group policy but in firewall settings. Specifically Windows Defender Firewall Advance Properties. Unchecking Bluetooth for protected network connections solved the issue....
  9. Bluetooth Headset blocked by group policy...

Bluetooth Headset blocked by group policy...: My bluetooth headset is being blocked by this group policy. My headset has been able to connect to my PC with no problem until now, and I don't really want to dig around in my registry, because I might solve one problem, but create another. Would like some help fixing this...
  10. "Bluetooth setup blocked by group policy"

"Bluetooth setup blocked by group policy": Hi, I'm running windows 10 pro x64 build 1903. Windows is up to date. Out of the blue my Bluetooth stopped working with the error message "Setup blocked by group policy". I have reinstalled all my bluetooth drivers several times and tried different ones. I have also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. group policy enable bluetooth sound setting on windows 2019

2. bluetooth set up blocked by group policy

3. group policy speaker