Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a weird issue with my JBL Flip 5: when playing music or streaming, the audio sometimes jumps or is choppy. The thing is that only happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MartínDurán1, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones

Hello, I have a weird issue with my JBL Flip 5: when playing music or streaming, the audio sometimes jumps or is choppy. The thing is that only happen with the speaker, the bluetooth headphones also JBL work fine. The same thing happen with my 2 Mac MacBookPro 2014 and MacBook Air 2017. I can't find out what is going on. I tried uninstalling/installing drivers, Windows is up-to-date. I really appreciate your help. In this case, I'm running Windows 10 x64 Home Pro.

:)

MartínDurán1, Jul 5, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 5, 2020
  3. wallyoxen Win User
    When Changing to Bluetooth Speaker/Headphones Audio Stops

When I have a program that has audio open and decide to switch to a bluetooth speaker or headphones the device is recognized and it switches over but when I look at the volume mixer the program does not move to the new device. I have tried it with a desktop and laptop with windows 10. As well as a bluetooth speaker and bluetooth headphones. The current solution is to close and reopen the program. Is there a way to force it to move over? Is this intended for some reason? Thanks.

wallyoxen, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Hello J1mmyth3F1sh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is your headphones getting detected in the Playback settings?
    • Are you trying to play the audio on both Speakers and Headphones at the same time?

Ideally, if you have configured Sound settings to play on your left speakers, the same goes with the headphones. The sound starts playing only on the left side of your headphones according to the settings changed.

Meanwhile, we can try configuring the headphones and change the balance level in the sound settings and see if it works. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method : Run audio test for your headphones.

• Open Control Panel from the Start menu and click on
      Sound.
    • In the Sound window, click on your
      Headphones and select Configure option at the bottom left.
    • By running the test, check if both sides of your headphones are working fine.

If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you to check with the audio balance by following the steps listed below:

• Open Sound settings from
      Control Panel,
      and right click on the Headphones to open its
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and select
      Balance
      button. In the Balance window, you can use the slider to balance both left and right headphones equally.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a
    Feedback for this product so
    that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones

1. Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker audio

2. Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected: Hello,I have this issue for a while. I connected my Bluetooth headphones and the sound was still playing on the laptop's speakers. I had to disable the speakers to have sound in headphones. But when I connect a normal pair of earphones not wireless the sound is fine and not...
  3. Bluetooth sound is fine but speakers and headphone JAC not working and no sound

Bluetooth sound is fine but speakers and headphone JAC not working and no sound: As per title, I have been trying to resolve this for several days but to no avail.I've tried many things to resolve including, checking updating/rollback drivers, download driver pack and install from Microsoft I have surface laptop 3. I've restored previous version of...
  4. What's causing this Bluetooth headphones glitch? Audio chops in and out, watch link

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's causing this Bluetooth headphones glitch? Audio chops in and out, watch link: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NomNomKahi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcdl1t/whats_causing_this_bluetooth_headphones_glitch/
  5. Audio is suddenly extremely low and sounds funky on speakers, headphones are fine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio is suddenly extremely low and sounds funky on speakers, headphones are fine: I ordered this HP Envy 360 from Hp.com more than a month ago. It finally came in and I've used it a handful of times so far. Suddenly today the Audio went all funky. The volume is incredibly low even on the highest bar, and it sounds distorted. Messing with the bang and...
  6. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES AND COMPUTER SPEAKERS

BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES AND COMPUTER SPEAKERS: I have my hearing aid access by Bluetooth--I want to disable my la to speakers while using BT and hearing aid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-and-computer-speakers/2e9bdb35-5ad0-424f-bfc3-a381ea4b4646
  7. Bluetooth Chops/Lags

Bluetooth Chops/Lags: I am facing a strange issue regarding Bluetooth of my Lenovo Yoga C740 which runs Windows 10. I have a bluetooth mouse and my galaxy earbuds connected to it. Whenever I am listening to something, the audio chops and lags and goes mad. Same is with the mouse pointer, I notice...
  8. Audio In Headphones and Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio In Headphones and Speakers: For some reason, some sound is coming out of my speakers and I am hearing some sound in my headphones. For example, while chatting to a friend on discord, I can hear them perfectly find through my headphones, but then I booted up A Hat In Time. I still hear them through my...
  9. Bluetooth Speakers audio

Bluetooth Speakers audio: Dear Microsoft Team, Up until recently I used to connect my PC to my bluetooth speaker without any problems and could listen to my audio without having to wear headphones (I also think this is how it should be ^^). This has changed now, since I haven't been able to get any...
  10. When Changing to Bluetooth Speaker/Headphones Audio Stops

When Changing to Bluetooth Speaker/Headphones Audio Stops: When I have a program that has audio open and decide to switch to a bluetooth speaker or headphones the device is recognized and it switches over but when I look at the volume mixer the program does not move to the new device. I have tried it with a desktop and laptop with...