Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out.

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I troubleshoot the bluetooth in Windows and it tells me "Check Bluetooth radio status (FIXED)". Every time I run the troubleshooting., I get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Austinpartida, May 15, 2019.

1. Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out.

I troubleshoot the bluetooth in Windows and it tells me "Check Bluetooth radio status (FIXED)". Every time I run the troubleshooting., I get this message.

All Bluetooth drivers are up to date. I double checked in device manager.

Bluetooth speaker is default sound under SOUNDS.

I restarted the Bluetooth support services and set it to automatic. Still didn't fix it.

I have tried everything.

:)

Austinpartida, May 15, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 15, 2019
  3. silkmaze Win User
    How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, May 15, 2019
  4. Arily Win User

Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out.

Bluetooth Speaker No Settings Available.

Hello, So I recently purchased a Bluetooth LED Light Bulb Speaker...(it looked interesting *shrugs*)
    The sound is decent for what it is, I just have one problem. If I'm watching a video on YouTube for example and it's someone talking. When they stop talking and the begin to talk again there is a popping sound and a few milliseconds are cut off...almost as if the speakers went to power saving mode while no audio is playing. This happens if there is a couple seconds of no talking to one minute of no talking it doesn't matter. The Bluetooth LED Bulb itself has no settings I can mess with and I've searched threw settings within Windows 10. The Power Management for the Bluetooth itself is set to not go to sleep which I understand this is a different setting than the actual speaker. So I'm at a loss and don't know what to do.

Any Suggestions?

Arily, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out.

1. Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker audio

2. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth audio keeps cutting out: after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices one for just headphones, one for use with the mic i now only have one labeled...
  3. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10: Hello,I recently purchased two separate headsets, one was a Bose and the other current one is now a Sony. Both purchased today, I tested on my phone and both work great, however neither work properly on my PC. The first one was cutting out really bad on my PC, I connected to...
  4. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10: Hello,I recently purchased two separate headsets, one was a Bose and the other current one is now a Sony. Both purchased today, I tested on my phone and both work great, however neither work properly on my PC. The first one was cutting out really bad on my PC, I connected to...
  5. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth audio cuts out

Bluetooth audio cuts out: My bluetooth has stopped working recently and I don't know why. I'm using the same headphones I've used for months. I also connected a second bluetooth pair of headphones and they had the same issue. Both sets of headphones work on other devices without issue. I have done the...
  7. Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out

Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out: For the past month all audio through bluetooth has been "stuttering" or cutting in and out randomly. Sometimes it isn't very bad, and sometimes the audio just doesn't play at all. My headset will connect through bluetooth, but wont connect to music audio. I have tried...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out: Hello all, The Bluetooth audio of my Windows 10 (version 2004) keeps cutting out. A thread on Microsoft's website says that one needs to uncheck the box which determines whether the device can have its power cut by Windows to save power. I went through device manager and...
  9. Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out: When I am using my Bluetooth audio device it always cuts out after a minutes or so then cuts in and out. This really annoying since Bluetooth is my only audio source. submitted by /u/Paullyo3 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 bluetooth audio stuttering/cutting out

Windows 10 bluetooth audio stuttering/cutting out: Hi everyone, I just got a new pair of AirPods for Christmas (*Smile), and they work perfectly when I use them with my iPhone. But when I connect them to my laptop (HP Pavilion Power 15), I run into some issues. First of all, I need to turn the volume up on the AirPods to at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bluetooth cutting in and out

2. audo cuts in and out windows 10 bluetooth

3. blutooth speaker cutting in and out windows 10

4. sound cuts in and out on bluetooth speaker,
  5. WIN10 BLUETOOTH SPEAKER CUTTING IN AND OUT,
  6. bluetooth windows 10 cutting in and out,
  7. windows 10 bluetooth audio cutting out,
  8. bluetooth audio cutting out windows 10