Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there, My bluetooth speaker (Marshall Stockwell) is beeping a short beep sound (not the windows background sound) when I change the audio volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rathbone_fan_account, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change

Hey there,

My bluetooth speaker (Marshall Stockwell) is beeping a short beep sound (not the windows background sound) when I change the audio volume when something is playing. Is this a bluetooth setting? When I try to change volume without the speaker plugged in, it's quiet as it should be. I am at my wits end, watching videos or listening to music is nearly impossible. Wanting to adjust the volume mid song produces a loud, distracting BEEP every time. I am pulling my hair out. Deepest thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Rathbone_fan_account
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rathbone_fan_account, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Alfaedmo Win User

Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue

Hi

My speaker is Alfa link BTS 475. All used to work great, I was able to control volume from Windows, it was independent from the physical control on the speaker.

Then I did update windows. but, i forgot the version of update.

Now when i press button "volume up" speaker makes "beep", and the volume does not change, only when it "0" then it mutes. My volume control is now binnary 1-0 (100% or nothing) and it beeps every 2% step what is very ennoying.

How can I repair some settings to set previous version of volume regulation again? I tried to disconnect speaker, remove it from device manger, update drives, but it didn't help.

volume control was worked when i used the minijack cable. but it wasn't worked when i used the bluetooth.

Alfaedmo, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue

Hi

My speaker is Edifier R1700BT. All used to work great, I was able to control volume from Windows, it was independent from the physical control on the speaker. (I have Windows 10 nootebook with internal bluetooth card)

Then I did 1803 update.

Now when i press button "volume up" speaker makes "beep", and the volume does not change, only when it "0" then it mutes. My volume control is now binnary 1-0 (100% or nothing) and it beeps every 2% step what is very ennoying.

How can I repair some settings to set previous version of volume regulation again? I tried to disconnect speaker, remove it from device manger, update drives, but it didnt help.

Krzysztof

@probably worth to add, that via minijack everything is fine

KrzysztofXW, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change

Windows speaker beep

Hi Jules,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution and to narrow down your concern with
    Windows speaker beep sound, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you trying to disable system beep?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change

1. Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker beeping

2. Automatically set Bluetooth Speaker Volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically set Bluetooth Speaker Volume: Hello There! :I recently bought a bluetooth speaker that I use for my Sound on my PC.My Problem is that every time I connect the speaker -> every time I start my PC the Volume for the Bluetooth Speaker is automatically set to 100% and I have to turn it down to 30% every time...
  3. Automatically set Bluetooth Speaker Volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically set Bluetooth Speaker Volume: Hello There! :I recently bought a bluetooth speaker that I use for my Sound on my PC.My Problem is that every time I connect the speaker -> every time I start my PC the Volume for the Bluetooth Speaker is automatically set to 100% and I have to turn it down to 30% every time...
  4. Keep beeping when adjust/change volume for bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep beeping when adjust/change volume for bluetooth headphone: Sound control panel > Program Events > Default Beep > Sounds: Noneconnect bluetooth headphoneadjust volume, no beepplay musicWhen adjusting the volume, it keeps bepping.Other than "Default Beep", any idea?...
  5. Keep beeping when adjust/change volume for bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep beeping when adjust/change volume for bluetooth headphone: Sound control panel > Program Events > Default Beep > Sounds: Noneconnect bluetooth headphoneadjust volume, no beepplay musicWhen adjusting the volume, it keeps bepping.Other than "Default Beep", any idea?...
  6. Keep beeping when adjust/change volume for bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Bluetooth PC speaker volume problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth PC speaker volume problem: Bluetooth wireless PC has no volume, however a it worked easily when I first installed it, but now, b all settings seem to be correct, but speaker will no longer play. At this same time, another Bluetooth speaker--lost temporarily!--has been performing without any problems!...
  8. Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change: Hey there, My bluetooth speaker (Marshall Stockwell) is beeping a short default beep sound (not the windows background sound) when I change the audio volume when something is playing. Is this a bluetooth setting? When I try to change volume without the speaker plugged in,...
  9. bluetooth speaker volume problm

bluetooth speaker volume problm: hi. i'm using Windows 10.the version is 1903 OS build 18362.959.i'm facing a problm to control the bluethooth speaker volume from my laptop's keyboard. please help me with a solution....
  10. Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue

Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue: Hi My speaker is Alfa link BTS 475. All used to work great, I was able to control volume from Windows, it was independent from the physical control on the speaker. Then I did update windows. but, i forgot the version of update. Now when i press button "volume up"...