Windows 10: bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

Discus and support bluetooth speaker Bose not detected in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GHTL, Aug 23, 2018.

1. GHTL Win User

bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

Dear reader,

Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection.

Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134

With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker device Bose Soundlink mini (model 416912) does not connect with my Asus T200TA laptop. Driver problem ? when I download the latest driver from Bose website (Bose bluetooth speaker update 1.1.5829 ) there is a point where I should hold the button AUX for 10 seconds and the light on the speaker should blink but it doesn't !!!! the laptop and speaker cannot be paired and I get the following message :

device Id: 0xbc 50

No device detected

The speaker works just fine with my Iphone ?!

ANY SUGGESTION WELCOME Thank you

hank you to the reader for helping me solve this problem bluetooth speaker Bose not detected 14caaa33-8d9e-4f09-bd90-ea613d10a944?upload=true.png

bluetooth speaker Bose not detected 14caaa33-8d9e-4f09-bd90-ea613d10a944?upload=true.png bluetooth speaker Bose not detected c962419b-3ba2-44fb-be98-c40447fa0381?upload=true.png bluetooth speaker Bose not detected b6d1c66c-6170-4c21-8ffd-cd04f19cdf2b?upload=true.png

bluetooth speaker Bose not detected [​IMG]

:)

2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Bose Blutooth Speaker

I just purchased a Bose Bluetooth speaker. All connected well and when tested via computer sounds are sent and heard, BUT when I try play any music at all it is not sent. No sound is heard.

I'm running windows 10. I can right click on the volume control and elect to use the Bose Bluetooth speaker but still nothing.

Any ideas.

Cheers,

Macca

GrantMcLean, Aug 23, 2018
  4. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

Bluetooth Speaker(Bose Soundlink Mini II) not connecting with Win 10

Hi everyone i have Alienware 14 R2 with Windows 10 build 10586 which was upgraded from build 10240 through a clean install. After installing the latest build m not able to connect my bluetooth speaker (Bose Sound Link Mini II) with the laptop. Though m able
    to connect other bluetooth devices to the computer and same speaker connect fine with another Dell laptop with the same build. The same speaker was also working fine without any issue with the Windows 10 Build 10240. I have tried following troubleshooting
    but the issue not yet resolved.

• uninstalled the driver from device manager and reinstalled.
    • downloaded the latest driver from Intel site but issue remains.
    • tried the older drivers available on Dell Support site with compatibility option while installing.
    • also enabled all the bluetooth services from services.msc
    • reinstalled the Windows after formatting.
    Even after trying the above steps and all the steps mentioned in various discussions on this site, the issue remains unresolved. M attaching a screenshot of the error while trying pair the speaker. Any suggestions in this regard will be very thankful.

bluetooth speaker Bose not detected [​IMG]

Yaikhomba Chingangbam, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

1. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected - Similar Threads - bluetooth speaker Bose

2. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device: I've scoured countless existing articles on this subject and it seems like only a few people have had their problem resolved.I am using a Lenovo laptop with intel core i7; it's a fairly modern spec'd computer.Trying to connect to LG4550 external bluetooth speakersLaptop...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device: I've scoured countless existing articles on this subject and it seems like only a few people have had their problem resolved.I am using a Lenovo laptop with intel core i7; it's a fairly modern spec'd computer.Trying to connect to LG4550 external bluetooth speakersLaptop...
  4. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker

Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker: The Bose headphone connects to my IPhone and IPad, but not to my laptop. I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Think Pad. Device Manager shows these drivers: Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Qualcomm Atheros AR3012...
  6. Bluetooth not discovering my Bose LE Micro Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth not discovering my Bose LE Micro Bluetooth Speaker: I've looked everywhere, so I hope you guys know what to do. I am currently running Windows 10 Pro version 1909 and I cannot discover any new devices with bluetooth. I am currently using a Techkey bluetooth adapter which seems to work well, besides the fact that I cannot...
  7. Bose over the shoulder speaker - connect to Windows 10 via Bluetooth

Bose over the shoulder speaker - connect to Windows 10 via Bluetooth: Windows recognizes the speaker and it shows as paired under Other Devices. There is not a button for 'Connect', only one for 'Remove Device'. How to fix so there is a 'Connect' button?...
  8. computer does not detect bluetooth speaker

computer does not detect bluetooth speaker: computer does not detect bluetooth speaker. I have made sure Bluetooth Support Services is running. I have updated drivers. I know the speaker is discoverable because I have another computer that does connect to it....
  9. Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker

Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker: Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-paired-but-doesnt-play-bose-external/939450b3-c213-4180-a07d-aacd4792b0e5
  10. Unable to detect bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to detect bluetooth speaker: I CANT CONNECT my hp laptop and my tablet (both running windows 10) via bluetooth to my speaker. When I turn bluetooth on I search for devices and it is unable to find the speaker, it is still able to find my phone and some other devices. Furthermore my phone which uses...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bose soundlink only detected as speak

2. asus tuf bluetooth not detecting bose mini soundlink

3. soundlink usb not detected

4. soundlink mini bose not get detected,
  5. bose blue tooth speaker,
  6. bose speakers not detected on windows 10,
  7. bose bluetooth not detecting,
  8. bluetooth speaker not deteted in dell laptop ,
  9. bluetooth speaker not detected,
  10. windows not detecting bose bluetooth,
  11. bose mini soundlink cannot be detected in my pc,