Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker Connected but Cant play because device is not plug in

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker Connected but Cant play because device is not plug in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello i having a problem with my speaker. my laptop is connected with my speaker device and i hear a beep but when i try to switch between my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ninmarady, Jun 3, 2019.

1. ninmarady Win User

Bluetooth speaker Connected but Cant play because device is not plug in

hello i having a problem with my speaker. my laptop is connected with my speaker device and i hear a beep but when i try to switch between my laptop speaker to my bluetooth speaker it have said dot and show device not plug. Bluetooth speaker Connected but Cant play because device is not plug in fe71224e-2481-412e-8b5d-cf9a45c99b43?upload=true.jpg Bluetooth speaker Connected but Cant play because device is not plug in 9ec4dad0-0cef-48f0-879a-289e32241e0e?upload=true.jpg

:)

ninmarady, Jun 3, 2019

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Bluetooth speaker connection problem.

I have the identical problem but this solution does not work. The troubleshooting tool insists the device be plugged in. I plugged the speaker in, it plays music yet the troubleshooting tool still won't recognize it.

The device is a BOSE SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker. The speaker connects and plays with other devices and has worked with this computer in the past. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you.

toasthaiku, Jun 3, 2019
  4. txstoby Win User

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth speaker Connected but Cant play because device is not plug in - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker Connected

2. My bluetooth is broken cant connect my bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth is broken cant connect my bluetooth speaker: i have a gigabyte x670 gaming x ax motherboard with built in bluetooth and i can no longer get my bluetooth speaker to connect. i had problems with it and deleted the device from the registry. and the reason i did this was because when i tried to remove the device it always...
  3. My bluetooth is broken cant connect my bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth is broken cant connect my bluetooth speaker: i have a gigabyte x670 gaming x ax motherboard with built in bluetooth and i can no longer get my bluetooth speaker to connect. i had problems with it and deleted the device from the registry. and the reason i did this was because when i tried to remove the device it always...
  4. My bluetooth is broken cant connect my bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cant connect a new bluetooth device

Cant connect a new bluetooth device: Whenever I try to connect my bluetooth headphones it just keep loading and its not coming .Its not paired and after clicking add bluetooth device it just keep loading .I checked for driver updates but they are upto date and I troubleshooted it but still it keeps loading...
  6. Cant connect to Bluetooth speaker.

Cant connect to Bluetooth speaker.: I don't know if I did something and my PC now doesn't even see the Bluetooth device speaker I'm wanting to pair. I thought right about now to restart my PC but in the conditions I have things in the software I decided to better post here than having to downloads a bunch of...
  7. cant connect to bluetooth device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant connect to bluetooth device: was working but has now stopped conecting ,pairing remains active ,have tried removing and replacing device , works with other devices , option to allow a device to connect is greyed out and i have tried to put settings to discoverable but it doesnt seem to be working ....
  8. Bluetooth speaker will connect but not play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speaker will connect but not play: When I turn on the Bluetooth speaker and my computer the speakers give an audio message "Bluetooth connected" but audio will only come from my computer speakers. The device is successfully added and shown with a blue tick when I right click on the Bluetooth icon and "Show...
  9. Cant connect a Bluetooth device

Cant connect a Bluetooth device: I cant connect to a CSR 4,0 bluetooth dongle, and it shows error 1935 when i try to install the driver. Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component {2A030FEB-29B5-314B-97B5-ED38673CC885}. HRESULT: 0x80070246 how do i fix this?...
  10. Cant connect bluetooth Devices

Cant connect bluetooth Devices: I have an Asus bluetooth adapter and i downloaded the drivers and i am trying to connect with my bluetooth earphones. But when it finds all my devices it cant connect to any. Says All the time cant connect or didnt recieve a respond from the device i dont care about all the...