Windows 10: Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Up until recently, I used my Bluetooth speaker to hear audio for movies, music and video tutorials. It is a Wonderboom speaker with a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Filll_More, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10

Hello,

Up until recently, I used my Bluetooth speaker to hear audio for movies, music and video tutorials. It is a Wonderboom speaker with a few buttons. It has volume and a pause/play button it also skips forward if double pressed quick. While watching videos, listening to music, etc. I could use the pause/play button to quick pause videos, and then press again to continue play. For some reason this feature is no longer working when connected to my computer it does when connected to my phone, so is a computer issue. Also, after pause for awhile, the audio will stop coming through Bluetooth speaker. I am Using Windows 10.

A few things that had changed since it worked properly:

1. I had installed Dropbox onto my desktop.

2. I noticed "Connected music" in Bluetooth settings. It used to say "Connected" only when connected. Image attached

Any idea how to get the pause feature back? My thinking is it has something to do with "connected music" being an issue.

Appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Fill

Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10 e198a7ef-6ec5-4a37-a548-44625ee015bc?upload=true.png

:)

Filll_More, Jul 23, 2020

2. Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10

Hello,

Up until recently, I used my Bluetooth speaker to hear audio for movies, music and video tutorials. It is a Wonderboom speaker with a few buttons. It has volume and a pause/play button (it also skips forward if double pressed quick.) While watching videos,
    listening to music, etc. I could use the pause/play button to quick pause videos, and then press again to continue play. For some reason this feature is no longer working when connected to my computer (it does when connected to my phone, so is a computer issue).
    Also, after pause for awhile, the audio will stop coming through Bluetooth speaker. I am Using Windows 10.

A few things that had changed since it worked properly:

1. I had installed Dropbox onto my desktop.

2. I noticed "Connected music" in Bluetooth settings. It used to say "Connected" only when connected. (Image attached)

Any idea how to get the pause feature back? My thinking is it has something to do with "connected music" being an issue.

Appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Fill

Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10 e198a7ef-6ec5-4a37-a548-44625ee015bc?upload=true.png

Filll_More, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Bluetooth speakers no longer connect since Windows 10

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to disconnect all other media devices, speakers and headphones as shown in picture and only connect the Bluetooth device and check if the issue persist. That could be the reason.

I suggest you to first of all run the troubleshooter and check to find any issues and fix it.

• Search and type Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      view all option on the left pane.

• Click on Playing Audio troubleshooter and follow the prompts
    If the issue still persist, follow the steps mentioned in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries with Bluetooth device. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Tobbe Win User

Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10 ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10 d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10 :(

Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10 DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10 :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10

1. Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Speaker Connected

2. Windows 10 - Bluetooth speaker will no longer connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Bluetooth speaker will no longer connect: Hi there!I recently noticed my bluetooth speaker will no longer automatically connect to my PC since a couple days ago. Until yesterday, I've had to go into my Bluetooth devices and connect manually. However, today 4/2 was the first day that the speaker refuses to connect....
  3. Windows 10 - Bluetooth speaker will no longer connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Bluetooth speaker will no longer connect: Hi there!I recently noticed my bluetooth speaker will no longer automatically connect to my PC since a couple days ago. Until yesterday, I've had to go into my Bluetooth devices and connect manually. However, today 4/2 was the first day that the speaker refuses to connect....
  4. Windows 10 - Bluetooth speaker will no longer connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly: On Youtube, spotify or even a video on my own computer. It constanty pause and play repetitively. I already tried to restart, update drivers, run troubleshoot, use de cmd and nothing seems to work.I have a Asus Tuf Dash F15 with windows 11 updated....
  6. Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly

Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly: On Youtube, spotify or even a video on my own computer. It constanty pause and play repetitively. I already tried to restart, update drivers, run troubleshoot, use de cmd and nothing seems to work.I have a Asus Tuf Dash F15 with windows 11 updated....
  7. With Bluetooth speaker connected, when pause a video on a browser, all other programs...

With Bluetooth speaker connected, when pause a video on a browser, all other programs...: I use a laptop with Windows 11 and connect to a bluetooth speaker. When I play any video using chrome or edge and pause, all sounds from other programs will be muted like games and music players, and when I unpause the video from the browser All sounds will be unmute...
  8. With Bluetooth speaker connected, when pause a video on a browser, all other programs...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With Bluetooth speaker connected, when pause a video on a browser, all other programs...: I use a laptop with Windows 11 and connect to a bluetooth speaker. When I play any video using chrome or edge and pause, all sounds from other programs will be muted like games and music players, and when I unpause the video from the browser All sounds will be unmute...
  9. issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro: After the update of window 10, i have the issue on play/pause button though out the entire application services and even online video player like Netflix, YouTube. The issue is that, when ever i click the pause button while watching movies or listening song, it doesn't pause...
  10. laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues: whenever i watch or listen in any media vlc/mpc/itunes anything in my laptop it keeps pausing/playing by itself. all drivers are up to date, it happened after latest update, tried troubleshoot everything , nothing happened please help laptop windows 10 930mx nvidia...