Windows 10: bluetooth speaker connection problem

Discus and support bluetooth speaker connection problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have connected a Sony srs-xb10 bluetooth speaker to my computer, it does show that it is connected however, I can not get any sound from it. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisLewis0226, Feb 2, 2019.

1. bluetooth speaker connection problem

I have connected a Sony srs-xb10 bluetooth speaker to my computer, it does show that it is connected however, I can not get any sound from it. How do I get sound? Same speaker works great with my android phone.

:)

ChrisLewis0226, Feb 2, 2019
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Feb 2, 2019
  4. GHTL Win User

bluetooth speaker connection problem

Backup fails and bluetooth speaker connection problem

Dear reader,

Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following 2 problems : one with the backup and the second one with bluetooth connection.

ASUS T200TA ; Windows10 version: 10.0.17134 build 17134

There is no way I succeed a file history or a system image backup.

• Even though I performed as Administrator sfc /scannow with the result : no system integrity violation
    • Also performed chkdsk c: /R without problem solved
    • Also tried the following command in command prompt as Administrator without success:

net stop wuaserv + enter button

net stop cryptsvc + enter button

ren %windir% \SoftwareDistribution sdold.old

ren %windir% \system32\ catroot2 crt2old.old

net start wuaserv

net start cryptsvc

ANY SUGGESTION WELCOME

With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker device Bose Soundlink does not connect. Driver problem ? when I download the latest driver from Bose there is a point where the light on the speaker should blink but it doesn't !!!! the laptop
    and speaker cannot be paired. The speaker works just fine with my Iphone ?!

ANY SUGGESTION WELCOME

Thank you to the reader for helping me solve these 2 problems

Gerard

***moved on english forum***

GHTL, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth speaker connection problem

1. bluetooth speaker connection problem - Similar Threads - bluetooth speaker connection

2. Bluetooth speaker problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker problems: I have an Altech Lansing Mini H20 bluetooth speaker that I use with my Windows 10 x64 Toshiba Satellite laptop. Since updating within the last month, I've been having issues with playing audio through my bluetooth speaker. Windows is apparently not able to classify an...
  3. bluetooth speaker connection

bluetooth speaker connection: I need to disconnect and reconnect my Bluetooth speaker every time to connect it when I turn it on: I doesn't connect automatically, even though it says "connected" in the device list. thanks....
  4. Bluetooth Speaker Connect

Bluetooth Speaker Connect: I'd like to connect my Surface Book to a Boom speaker via Bluetooth. I went to Settings/Bluetooth/Devices but the speaker did not show up. Is there another way to do this? thx...
  5. Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers

Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers: Hi, i have Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop my Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers but it is showing speaker Bluetooth name. When it try to connect it takes some time to connect to speakers but after some time in response i receivedCannot Connect Try Again so, this is going...
  6. [help] Bluetooth speaker connection problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] Bluetooth speaker connection problem: Hi there ! I just received the ASUS BT400 bluetooth device. I want it to connect my UE MEGABOOM 3 to my win10 pc. It connect but after (5) seconds, it disconnect with an error : "failed to establish connection". https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/12/ajgg.jpg I already...
  7. Problem CONNECTING to wireless Bluetooth Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem CONNECTING to wireless Bluetooth Speakers: I have a Dell Windows 10 Inspiron 3668 x64. I am unable to connect to wireless speakers Creative T15 from my desktop. The wireless speakers work fine from my iPhone. The Dell has no problem connecting to an adjacent wireless printer. I have replaced and updated all the...
  8. Bluetooth Speaker connection problems in win 10

Bluetooth Speaker connection problems in win 10: Hello, After updates, I have issues in connecting my Bluetooth speaker or headset to my win 10 laptop. The speaker and the headphones connect to my pc but no music plays, and also after it connects in Sound Control Pannel it appears always Disconnected. I have no issues...
  9. connect a bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5
  10. Backup fails and bluetooth speaker connection problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backup fails and bluetooth speaker connection problem: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following 2 problems : one with the backup and the second one with bluetooth connection. ASUS T200TA ; Windows10 version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 There is no way I succeed a...