Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; you see from the above pic am able to connect jbl successfully and able to get audio out but my Anker Soundcore 2 speaker is connecting but there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NiroopReddy, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out

you see from the above pic am able to connect jbl successfully and able to get audio out but my Anker Soundcore 2 speaker is connecting but there is no audio out of it. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Niroop.

:)

NiroopReddy, Oct 18, 2018
  2. silkmaze Win User

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Oct 18, 2018
  3. ducky01 Win User
    Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Marie Ave Win User

Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out

Marie Ave, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out

1. Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker connection

2. Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out.: I troubleshoot the bluetooth in Windows and it tells me "Check Bluetooth radio status (FIXED)". Every time I run the troubleshooting., I get this message. All Bluetooth drivers are up to date. I double checked in device manager. Bluetooth speaker is default sound under...
  3. Bluetooth speaker cannot actually connect as a speaker

Bluetooth speaker cannot actually connect as a speaker: Hello, Recently, I've been trying to connect my bluetooth speaker to my laptop, and the speaker connected no problem. I switch the sound over to the device and I find that the sound quality in my speaker sounds really really bad! So I tried doing a little research on the...
  4. bluetooth speaker connection problem

bluetooth speaker connection problem: I have connected a Sony srs-xb10 bluetooth speaker to my computer, it does show that it is connected however, I can not get any sound from it. How do I get sound? Same speaker works great with my android phone....
  5. My bluetooth speaker is in the devices but the connect/remove buttons are greyed out

My bluetooth speaker is in the devices but the connect/remove buttons are greyed out: Ok, a few weeks ago my computer did an update. When it was finished my printer, scanner and bluetooth stopped working. I searched everywhere trying to find a solution and it was a no go. A week later there was another update and the issue was fixed. The very next update...
  6. Bluetooth Speakers audio

Bluetooth Speakers audio: Dear Microsoft Team, Up until recently I used to connect my PC to my bluetooth speaker without any problems and could listen to my audio without having to wear headphones (I also think this is how it should be ^^). This has changed now, since I haven't been able to get any...
  7. no audio when conneted to bluetooth speakers

no audio when conneted to bluetooth speakers: no audio when connected to bluetooth speakers. troubleshooting results: check bluetooth status. How do i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-when-conneted-to-bluetooth-speakers/39d2c4c0-0024-4f78-949b-8ae5df935654
  8. connect a bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5
  9. Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected

Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected: Speaker connected via bluetooth originally able to play audio from my msi laptop. Suddenly one day turns out to be no sound although showed paired bluetooth devices. The speaker shown no problem playing from my handphone via bluetooth. Tried online solution--uninstall and...
  10. How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers: I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away. I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was...