Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; you see from the above pic am able to connect jbl successfully and able to get audio out but my Anker Soundcore 2 speaker is connecting but there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NiroopReddy, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out

you see from the above pic am able to connect jbl successfully and able to get audio out but my Anker Soundcore 2 speaker is connecting but there is no audio out of it. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Niroop.

:)

NiroopReddy, Oct 18, 2018
  2. silkmaze Win User

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Oct 18, 2018
  3. ducky01 Win User
    Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Marie Ave Win User

Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out

Marie Ave, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out

1. Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker connection

2. Bluetooth headphones are connected, but audio still comes out the speakers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones are connected, but audio still comes out the speakers?: Earlier today I was using my Bose QC45 headphones and they were working perfectly fine. I got up and walked somewhere with them still on, and they disconnected when I was out of range of my laptop as usual. However, this time, when I came back to reconnect, the audio would...
  3. Bluetooth headphones are connected, but audio still comes out the speakers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones are connected, but audio still comes out the speakers?: Earlier today I was using my Bose QC45 headphones and they were working perfectly fine. I got up and walked somewhere with them still on, and they disconnected when I was out of range of my laptop as usual. However, this time, when I came back to reconnect, the audio would...
  4. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The speaker works with my phone, how can i set the speaker as sound output when connected to the Dell laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/8ed1e1aa-24d8-4b80-beea-00cf5f2ea28e
  5. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The speaker works with my phone, how can i set the speaker as sound output when connected to the Dell laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/8ed1e1aa-24d8-4b80-beea-00cf5f2ea28e
  6. Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected: Hello,I have this issue for a while. I connected my Bluetooth headphones and the sound was still playing on the laptop's speakers. I had to disable the speakers to have sound in headphones. But when I connect a normal pair of earphones not wireless the sound is fine and not...
  7. Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out

Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out: For the past month all audio through bluetooth has been "stuttering" or cutting in and out randomly. Sometimes it isn't very bad, and sometimes the audio just doesn't play at all. My headset will connect through bluetooth, but wont connect to music audio. I have tried...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out

Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out: Hello. I recently acquired a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, I connected them before an update, and the earpods worked fine. After I did an update to 20H2, the earpods were connecting in and out or filled with static. I connected them to an iPhone, and they worked...
  9. Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out.

Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out.: I troubleshoot the bluetooth in Windows and it tells me "Check Bluetooth radio status (FIXED)". Every time I run the troubleshooting., I get this message. All Bluetooth drivers are up to date. I double checked in device manager. Bluetooth speaker is default sound under...
  10. Bluetooth Speakers audio

Bluetooth Speakers audio: Dear Microsoft Team, Up until recently I used to connect my PC to my bluetooth speaker without any problems and could listen to my audio without having to wear headphones (I also think this is how it should be ^^). This has changed now, since I haven't been able to get any...