Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot...

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a brand-new $224 UE Mega Boom speaker paired with my PC. It's kept about a foot and a half from the chassis, and it disconnects and reconnects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaggeiraWesker, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot...

I have a brand-new $224 UE Mega Boom speaker paired with my PC. It's kept about a foot and a half from the chassis, and it disconnects and reconnects itself at least every 45 minutes. It's not low on power it has a minumum 20 hr battery life, and there's no "power management" tab anywhere in any of my bluetooth devices menus in the device manager, nor in the general bluetooth settings. The troubleshooter simply resets the bluetooth adapter which is on-board; Realtek and doesn't fix the problem. All associated drivers are up-to-date; I have no idea why it would keep doing this. I assume it'

:)

DaggeiraWesker, Jul 3, 2021
  2. Epos7 Win User

Troubleshooting Bluetooth Device Disconnections

I use two Bluetooth devices with my computer - a wireless mouse and an Xbox One controller. The mouse has worked fine for over a year and the Xbox controller worked fine for a few days before I started having problems.

The issue happens most frequently when playing Destiny 2 where both the mouse and controller will disconnect. This causes the game to freeze for 5-10 seconds until a message pops up about the disconnected device. Both devices eventually reconnect. Occasionally the game hangs here and I have to restart the computer.

The issue has also happened when browsing the internet with just the mouse connected, where the mouse will disconnect, and only turning off/turning on Bluetooth will fix it.

I have tried uninstalling the Bluetooth driver, restarting, and installing the Intel Bluetooth and WiFi drivers for my wireless card - Intel 7260. I have also tried disabling the power management option "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

As you can see from the Event Viewer, there are multiple error reports each time this happens. I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks!

Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot... [​IMG]

Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot... [​IMG]

Epos7, Jul 3, 2021
  3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 3, 2021
  4. Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot...

Bluetooth headphones "disconnected" and will not reconnect

I recently bought new sony bluetooth headphones and they were working great (besides the fact that i had to go out and buy a dongle) until today when i noticed that only the "headset" would connect and there was not an option to input "headphones" like there
    was before. So then i went to "playback deceives and noticed that it listed "headphones" as disconnected. i right clicked on it and clicked "connect" but it didn't do anything. I disconnected and reconnect my "headset" to test if it was something with my
    Bluetooth but it disconnected and reconnect fine.

please help

Matthew2847, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot...

1. Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker disconnects

2. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: Someone, I need help. My USB devices started to disconnecting and reconnecting after a second. It happens randomly, and I don't know what it is related with.This issue occurred after I clean my PC. I knew what I did, I mean I didn't disconnect something, and now it's not...
  3. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  4. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  5. Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly: Hello,I've got a Sony SRR-XB13 bluetooth speaker and it disconnects from time to time but it does not properly disconnects as when I go and look up in settings under the bluetooth devices it still appears connected although the bluetooth led on the speaker indicates...
  6. Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly

Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly: Hello,I've got a Sony SRR-XB13 bluetooth speaker and it disconnects from time to time but it does not properly disconnects as when I go and look up in settings under the bluetooth devices it still appears connected although the bluetooth led on the speaker indicates...
  7. Bluetooth disconnects randomly but reconnects when I open bluetooth settings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disconnects randomly but reconnects when I open bluetooth settings.: I just recently started to have this problem, but it seems like randomly my MX Master 2 will disconnect from my PC. It's relatively easy to get it reconnected all I have to do is open bluetooth settings and then it automatically reconnects. I've tried a lot of different...
  8. Bluetooth disconnects randomly but reconnects when I open bluetooth settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disconnects randomly but reconnects when I open bluetooth settings.: I just recently started to have this problem, but it seems like randomly my MX Master 2 will disconnect from my PC. It's relatively easy to get it reconnected all I have to do is open bluetooth settings and then it automatically reconnects. I've tried a lot of different...
  9. Bluetooth disconnects randomly but reconnects when I open bluetooth settings.

10. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect/reconnect, no power management option anymore...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect/reconnect, no power management option anymore...: This seems to be an issue with power managment trying to shut off anything taking battery. Bluetooth headphones stay connected if a video or music is playing, but once nothing is playing they seem to do an on/off cycle with the connection. Troubleshooting for this involved...