Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error)

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, thanks for taking your time to read this. I am currently using Windows 10 and I have been using a Bluetooth speaker (Sony SRS XB10) for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lxxn, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Lxxn Win User

Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error)

Hi all, thanks for taking your time to read this.

I am currently using Windows 10 and I have been using a Bluetooth speaker (Sony SRS XB10) for awhile and it works fine every single time.

However, it is only till today where there is an error.

When i didn't connect the Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it states 'Driver Error'

When i connect the Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it states 'Connected Voice' only.

Am unable to have sound playing from the Bluetooth speaker at all.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 17, 2019
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error) :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error) :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error) :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error) :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error) :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error) :D

4. Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error)

Bluetooth speaker driver install fails, device manager error code 10

Hi,

On Windows 8. 1, I had no issues with this speaker. It's a JBL Charge. After upgrading to 10 it worked fine until a reboot when it failed to connect (it pairs, but won't connect, and the speaker doesn't appear as an audio-out option in Sound settings).

The Bluetooth wizard in PC Settings says "Driver error" next to the speaker icon.

Poking around in device manager, I see this error:

"This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Conflicting Address Range}
    The specified address range conflicts with the address space."

The only references I find to this error online are for different (and quite old) version of windows, and seem unrelated to Bluetooth.

I can't even look at the "resources" tab for help because it appears to have vanished in Windows 10!

Is anyone else experiencing this?

YourLocalGP, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error)

1. Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error) - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker error

2. Bluetooth driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver error: Greetings,i got a problem with bluetooth. I want to connect my MX Master 3S and an MX Keys and both are allways connecting but then i get "driver error" in the bluetooth menue. I do know its not a problem of the devices because i cant connect them to my other notebook.Also i...
  3. Bluetooth driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver error: Greetings,i got a problem with bluetooth. I want to connect my MX Master 3S and an MX Keys and both are allways connecting but then i get "driver error" in the bluetooth menue. I do know its not a problem of the devices because i cant connect them to my other notebook.Also i...
  4. Bluetooth driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver error: Hello, i am getting the code 10 error and cannot switch my Bluetooth adapter on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-error/33fe4fbb-515a-4b30-8731-aa44081db591
  5. Bluetooth driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver error: Hello, i am getting the code 10 error and cannot switch my Bluetooth adapter on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-error/33fe4fbb-515a-4b30-8731-aa44081db591
  6. Bluetooth driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Driver Error

Bluetooth Driver Error: Hello, I recently purchased a Ubit AX WiFi Card WiFi 6 Card with Bluetooth. The WiFi has been working excellently, but the Bluetooth is not functioning properly. When I first boot up my computer for the day the IntelR Wireless BluetoothR driver has an error and says "device...
  8. Bluetooth driver error

Bluetooth driver error: I have a frustrating problem. Every bluetooth device I install on my PC will only work right after I initially install the driver. After a restart, I get the following error: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is...
  9. Bluetooth driver error

Bluetooth driver error: Several hours ago I discovered that my bluetooth driver somehow got corrupted, where I was not able to turn it on or off, even though I have used bluetooth on this device before. I tried reinstalling my bluetooth driver, but now the driver is not even visible in device...
  10. Bluetooth Driver Error

Bluetooth Driver Error: Hi, I'm having this issue with bluetooth, it says Driver Error under every audio device, but still connects but only to voice, not audio. I have a JBL Tune 500TB and my specs are below. I've tried everything, updating drivers, troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers, unpairing...