Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker - first a 30 second or more delay before starting then no longer connects...

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker - first a 30 second or more delay before starting then no longer connects... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Had it working for the second time in two years but no longer; issue appears to be in the combination of options in Services i.e. the three Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D.Charner, Feb 16, 2021.

1. D.Charner Win User

Bluetooth speaker - first a 30 second or more delay before starting then no longer connects...

Had it working for the second time in two years but no longer; issue appears to be in the combination of options in Services i.e. the three Bluetooth ones with various log on options etc. Does anyone know what combo works; when it worked earlier today I had to go into Services and start one of them which was stuck on "manual"; having clicked on various I now have error 1709 on two.

:)

D.Charner, Feb 16, 2021

2. Bluetooth Speaker Delay

Hello Isaiah,

Bluetooth technology is a concept that was designed to connect wireless devices from the audio source. Since you are using a PC, you need to make sure that the range of your laptop is proximate to the speaker.

To start pairing your speaker, make sure that you remove or unpair all other discoverable similar audio devices to avoid pairing conflicts.

In addition, you can visit this link: How to Fix Bluetooth Speakers Sound Delay on Windows 10,
    and follow the workarounds there to resolve the Bluetooth speaker sound delay to your computer.

Let us know if this works for you.

Johann Eva, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Speaker Delay

I got a Bluetooth speaker and It works well enough apart from it having a significant delay

I connect it to my computer and it works well for the first few seconds but then you hear a skip in the audio then the video is ahead of the sound

Delay ranges from <1 second-5 seconds and it's extremely annoying

I've tried looking for fixes but the cases I've seen are mostly for Bluetooth headphones/headsets and they all involve checking the firmware or changing the audio profile but they have no explanation as to how to do those things... I would greatly appreciate
    any help (Windows 10)

IsaiahWalcott, Feb 16, 2021
  4. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker - first a 30 second or more delay before starting then no longer connects...

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth speaker - first a 30 second or more delay before starting then no longer connects... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker second

2. Windows 10 - Bluetooth speaker will no longer connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Bluetooth speaker will no longer connect: Hi there!I recently noticed my bluetooth speaker will no longer automatically connect to my PC since a couple days ago. Until yesterday, I've had to go into my Bluetooth devices and connect manually. However, today 4/2 was the first day that the speaker refuses to connect....
  3. Windows 10 - Bluetooth speaker will no longer connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Bluetooth speaker will no longer connect: Hi there!I recently noticed my bluetooth speaker will no longer automatically connect to my PC since a couple days ago. Until yesterday, I've had to go into my Bluetooth devices and connect manually. However, today 4/2 was the first day that the speaker refuses to connect....
  4. Windows 10 - Bluetooth speaker will no longer connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth speakers and headphones delay/skipping first second when starting sound,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth speakers and headphones delay/skipping first second when starting sound,...: I am using windows 11 and a jbl 5.0 speaker.When I start playing sound e.g. from youtube, or videos, or audio, the speakers take about a second to start playing skipping the first second of sound.This seems to happen only when starting from no sound. If I already have sound...
  6. bluetooth speakers and headphones delay/skipping first second when starting sound,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth speakers and headphones delay/skipping first second when starting sound,...: I am using windows 11 and a jbl 5.0 speaker.When I start playing sound e.g. from youtube, or videos, or audio, the speakers take about a second to start playing skipping the first second of sound.This seems to happen only when starting from no sound. If I already have sound...
  7. Windows Startup, 20-30 second delay before login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Startup, 20-30 second delay before login screen: Background, I just removed an NVideo card from my machine, and reverted to Intel Graphics i7-6700k cpu.After the switch I see the system boots fine, I see the Window pane graphic and the rotating circle, then the screen flashes and goes light gray for 20-30 seconds... and...
  8. bluetooth headphone sound starts after 2 to 3 seconds delay

bluetooth headphone sound starts after 2 to 3 seconds delay: This problem happens whenever something tries to play a "new" sound for exemple when I watch a Youtube video the first 2 to 3 seconds of the video would always run with no sound, but when i rewind and rewatch them it works fine, another exemple with windows sound effects like...
  9. Bluetooth speakers never connect on the first try

Bluetooth speakers never connect on the first try: Hey folks, I have a UE Wonderboom Bluetooth speaker. Every time I try to connect it to my laptop, it always takes at least a good half hour and multiple attempts to connect the speakers. When I turn on the speakers and turn on Bluetooth on my computer the settings will...
  10. new folder delay 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new folder delay 30 seconds: When I right click and choose 'new folder' it now takes 30 seconds for it to complete that task. It just seems to go dead until it finally gives me the new folder I requested. This started after this last major windows update 2 days ago. I have Windows 10. Thanks for any...