Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker is automatically turned off after 10 minutes

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker is automatically turned off after 10 minutes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using a Vava Voom 24 Bluetooth speaker with my windows 10 laptop. The speaker is well connected (no driver problems) and it works but every time,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daniele Chirico, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Bluetooth speaker is automatically turned off after 10 minutes

I'm using a Vava Voom 24 Bluetooth speaker with my windows 10 laptop. The speaker is well connected (no driver problems) and it works but every time, after around 10 minutes the speaker is automatically turned off.

I read that Windows 10 automatically turns off a Bluetooth device he thinks to be in idle.

I didn't found how to disable this option. Is it possible?

:)

Daniele Chirico, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Pea LS Win User

How to get Windows 10 connect with bluetooth speakers automatically???

After I pair and connect my bluetooth speakers in Windows 10, my speakers remain in the list. However, the next time when I turn on my Windows after that turn on my speakers, they don't connect automatically. There is also no button to connect them. I have
    to unpair, pair and connect them. This is troublesome. Is there any way to connect them automatically? This also happen to Windows 8.

Nonetheless, if I turn on Windows first followed by speakers, they can connect automatically.

Thanks.

Pea LS, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Pea LS Win User

Bluetooth speaker is automatically turned off after 10 minutes

How to get Windows 10 connect with bluetooth speakers automatically???

Hi Brenda,

Sorry to confuse you and thanks for your reply.

If I turn on my bluetooth speakers first, then only turn on my PC, they connect.

If I turn on my PC first then only I turn on my speaker, they don't connect automatically. My speakers are listed as "paired" and there is no Connect button to connect them.

Next time I just turn on my speakers first and the problem resolved.

Pea

Pea LS, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker is automatically turned off after 10 minutes

1. Bluetooth speaker is automatically turned off after 10 minutes - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker automatically

2. BLUETOOTH TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUETOOTH TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY: Hi,I am using windows 10 on Toshiba satellite laptop. I was googling the issue of it and came across an answer to this query on this platform but the problem is I cannot find the POWER MANAGEMENT option when navigating through the Bluetooth radio properties. I want to check...
  3. BLUETOOTH TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUETOOTH TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY: Hi,I am using windows 10 on Toshiba satellite laptop. I was googling the issue of it and came across an answer to this query on this platform but the problem is I cannot find the POWER MANAGEMENT option when navigating through the Bluetooth radio properties. I want to check...
  4. BLUETOOTH TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth automatically turns off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth automatically turns off.: My laptop's Bluetooth automatically gets turned off and doesn't show a turn on button in devices. Everytime I have to restart my laptop to turn it back on. Please help me to fix this problem....
  6. Bluetooth automatically turns off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth automatically turns off.: My laptop's Bluetooth automatically gets turned off and doesn't show a turn on button in devices. Everytime I have to restart my laptop to turn it back on. Please help me to fix this problem....
  7. Bluetooth automatically turns off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth automatically turns off after putting windows to sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth automatically turns off after putting windows to sleep.: Whenever I put my windows to sleep and come back, the bluetooth is automatically turned off. There is also no way to turn it back on since there is no on and off toggle. I believe I have the latest driver. To get my bluetooth to reappear, I would have to turn off the power...
  9. Webinar turns off after 10 minutes.

Webinar turns off after 10 minutes.: When I listen to a webinar my Windows 10 turns off after about 10 minutes. How do I change that? I have already adjusted the power options but that does not stop the turning off. Thanks, Mary...
  10. monitor turns off after (about 10 minutes)

monitor turns off after (about 10 minutes): I have tried to figure out why my monitor turns itself off after (about) 10 minutes, and can't figure out why it is doing it. When the monitor goes off I have absolutely no control. The only thing I can do is turn off the computer and power it back up. Monitor turns...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. daniele chirico bluetooth

2. bluetooth automatically turning off windows 10

3. keep doss speaker from turning off on windows 10

4. why does my doss bluetooth speaker turn itself off after 10 minutes,
  5. windows 10 bluetooth speaker turns off,
  6. daniele chirico,
  7. why does vava voom 24 speaker keep turning off?