Windows 10: Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings

Discus and support Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey there! I have had an issue of not being able to have sound-playback through my bluetooth speaker from my laptop ever since purchasing it last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JacksonHarvey1, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings

Hey there!

I have had an issue of not being able to have sound-playback through my bluetooth speaker from my laptop ever since purchasing it last year (May 2018). My Laptop is the Lenovo YOGA 920-12IKB.

Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings 1bb85305-3f1f-4c97-bd5a-b8bf289edc1e?upload=true.png

I have just given up on trying to resolve this until lately when I really needed it.

The Sound-Bar is connected to my bluetooth under Audio

Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings 48b373f2-0b00-4145-88e9-bf945ca9a5fa?upload=true.png

It is also connected in the Notification Centre of windows

Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings eff7988b-d43c-4a1e-8655-88d19a42ac7a?upload=true.png

But in the Sounds > Playback Properties section says 'Disconnected'

Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings 168ae2e6-011a-459d-8af2-e4d8180a9851?upload=true.png

ANY suggestions on possible fixes wound be GREATLY appreciated at this point.

Kind Regards and many thanks,

Jackson

:)

JacksonHarvey1, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

If you right click, are you set to show both Disabled Devices and Disconnected Devices?...

Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Sigurd Win User

That shows the same choices as Sound - Playback. No Bluetooth devices.
    There is nothing wrong with the speaker - that connects without any difficulty to my phone for example.Also the Bluetooth dongle connects OK to the Skype camera, so that too is OK.
    Must be some setting on Windows 10.

Sigurd, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings

I had a helluva time getting BT devices connected too,
    try uninstalling a device and re-installing it...

Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings

1. Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Speaker connected

2. JBL Bluetooth speaker shows up as 'disconnected' in sound settings despite being connected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Bluetooth speaker shows up as 'disconnected' in sound settings despite being connected...: I have a JBL Charge 5 speaker that works with my phone and has previously worked with my Windows computer.Not sure what happened, but it does not play sound form my computer anymore.I cannot select the JBL speaker as my audio output device. If I open the sound settings, the...
  3. JBL Bluetooth speaker shows up as 'disconnected' in sound settings despite being connected...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL Bluetooth speaker shows up as 'disconnected' in sound settings despite being connected...: I have a JBL Charge 5 speaker that works with my phone and has previously worked with my Windows computer.Not sure what happened, but it does not play sound form my computer anymore.I cannot select the JBL speaker as my audio output device. If I open the sound settings, the...
  4. JBL Bluetooth speaker shows up as 'disconnected' in sound settings despite being connected...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Playback speaker sound

Playback speaker sound: I have a lenovo laptop, an excellent product. However, I have a very strange problem with audio playback on the speakers, I can hardly hear the playback from Pandora, or other web sites. I've used the troubleshooter, made sure I have the right driver. etc. When I perform...
  6. No speaker option in sound playback

No speaker option in sound playback: I have been unable to get sound through my speakers. My monitor does not have sound so I rely on the speakers for this. I have no speaker option in the sound playback window. The only option there is IntelR Display Audio. It also says jack information, which is HDMI Digital...
  7. Bluetooth says connected but Playback device says disconnected

Bluetooth says connected but Playback device says disconnected: I was trying to connect my laptop HP Pavilion g4 with Redmi Airdots through bluetooth. I am using an external bluetooth dongle as my laptop doesn't have bluetooth. but in this process, when i tried to pair my airdots it was successfully paired. [ATTACH] But there was no...
  8. Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback: Setup - Belkin F8T017 Bluetooth adapter Betron speaker Ausdom headphones Windows 10 All devices above shown as working and paired in Bluetooth & Other Devices All Bluetooth services shown as Running Trouble shooter doesn't show any errors However Sound - Playback does not...
  9. Bluetooth headset is connected and paired but shows as disconnected in Sound setting

Bluetooth headset is connected and paired but shows as disconnected in Sound setting: Hi, i have HP x360 spectre laptop using Intel AC8260 for Bluetooth communication and Windows 10 64-bit. I've recently bought a pair of Jabra Elite 65t has Bluetooth headphones. They work without any problem with by mobile devices. I managed to pair them on this...
  10. Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is...

Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is...: I connected to my Vizio soundbar to play music from it last night and it worked. Today, this is not possible. My computer connects to the Vizio Soundbar but the speakers cannot be used as a playback device. When I open up the Sound menu and select "Playback," the soundbar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. speaker di playback disconnected

2. bluetooth speaker connects but shows disconnected in audio devices windows 10

3. bluetooth speaker disconnected in sound control panel windows 10

4. bluetoth speaker connected but disconnected in sound properties,
  5. bt connected in settings but not sound settings,
  6. sound is not coming from bluetooth speaker but it is showing connected