Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker is not working properly

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker is not working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Soo this just happened like a day ago and ive been trying to fix it myself but i cant find anyone with the same problem. soo my bluetooth speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Taurinekene, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Bluetooth speaker is not working properly

Soo this just happened like a day ago and ive been trying to fix it myself but i cant find anyone with the same problem.

soo my bluetooth speaker (jbl charge 4) is connected to my pc but the only sound it makes is from windows itself aka warnings and volume changing sound + netflix ,edge for some reason and videos that ive got on my computer (most video programs work) but the things that dont make any sounds are steam, spotify, chrome and discord. Ive tried to reinstall drivers disable them scan for problems (it found some corrupted files but it didnt change a thing)

and all of them work fine when i use my wired headphones. soo if anyone has had this problem and has fixed it please tell me.

:)

Taurinekene, Dec 1, 2019

2. Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Mini Bluetooth speaker not working properly

Hi Anas,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

If your computer is having problems with a recently installed device or other hardware, try using the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to fix the problem. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer
    was installed correctly.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Hardware Troubleshooter
    and see if it helps.

a: Press Windows logo to open the search box.

b: Type troubleshooting, hit enter.

c: Now click Hardware and sound.

d: Now click Hardware and devices and then click
    Next.

Method 2:
    Uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Bluetooth
    drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Bluetooth
    drivers:

• Press “Windows Key + X key” and click “Device Manager”.
    • Right-click on the “Bluetooth” device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to “delete driver software”.
    • “Restart” the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and Bluetooth
    drivers.

Also refer the link below and check if that helps:

Bluetooth speakers will not play music

Bluetooth speakers will not play music

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

Bluetooth speaker is not working properly

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker is not working properly

1. Bluetooth speaker is not working properly - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker working

2. Bluetooth headset speaker not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset speaker not working: Hi there,I am experiencing some issues with my new headset JLAB Go Work. I connected the headset via bluetooth and afterwards I got the following devices:Speakers:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG Audio- JLab GO Work StereoMicrofone:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG AudioBasically all...
  3. Bluetooth not working properly

Bluetooth not working properly: hi,i need help with my Bluetooth. my bluetooth mouse stopped working suddenly 2 weeks ago.even though my bluetooth pen is working propely i believe i have a bluetooth issue.- the mouse is conneting by bluetooth to my friend's laptop with no problem- bluetooth icon doesnt...
  4. Bluetooth is not working properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth is not working properly.: Bluetooth is not showing my new device for connection. I tried by troubleshooting but it did not worked. Bluetooth is only showing the devices are paired to, but not the new one....
  5. Bluetooth not working properly

Bluetooth not working properly: I have a Sony WH-100MX4 bluetooth headphones that i have repeatedly tried to connect to my laptop HP OMEN 15 2018 with no avail. It connects but it does not recognize it as headphones. [ATTACH] I have tried uninstalling the drivers and it still does not work. I have tried...
  6. Bluetooth not working properly

Bluetooth not working properly: HI I have a Bluetooth headset. when it works correctly it says connected voice, music but every time i turn off the headset or connect it with a wire to my Xbox controller, when i turn it back on or disconnect the wire it only says connected without voice, music....
  7. speakers not working properly

speakers not working properly: Only 1 of my speakers works at a time. either the left or right speaker works, just not both at the same time. Any ideas as to what I can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-not-working-properly/ec52eae5-b3ed-468f-80a8-005ea71f0d21
  8. Bluetooth is not working properly.

Bluetooth is not working properly.: Its not a matter of can i find it. No its completely and utterly missing, and I’ve turned the device manager and every file of my computer upside down searching for the icon and name. I still have the settings to connect and everything butt everytime i try to pair a device it...
  9. My bluetooth speaker does not connect properly

My bluetooth speaker does not connect properly: I have an Anker Soundcore 2 Bluetooth speaker and I've been trying to connect it properly to my ASUS X555LN laptop. The problem is that when I connect the speaker via bluetooth it connects but only with "voice" without "music" The problem goes away when I leave the speaker...
  10. bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth not working properly: no bluetooth icon present. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-properly/dec995f7-c5ee-4b1a-8880-855a130ceb28