Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker no longer working after restart.

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker no longer working after restart. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My speaker Bluetooth stopped working following an update and a restart.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaryLittle1, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Bluetooth speaker no longer working after restart.

My speaker Bluetooth stopped working following an update and a restart.

:)

GaryLittle1, Apr 24, 2021

2. Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Bluetooth speaker no longer working after restart.

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker no longer working after restart.

1. Bluetooth speaker no longer working after restart. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker longer

2. Restarting Bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting Bluetooth speakers: OK gang, here's the issue. My hard drive crashed a couple of weeks ago. I replaced the hard drive and recovered the data from my backup drive. Now when I click on the speaker in the tray, I don't see the Sony SRS-SB23 speaker.I go to settings, devices and printers, the...
  3. Restarting Bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restarting Bluetooth speakers: OK gang, here's the issue. My hard drive crashed a couple of weeks ago. I replaced the hard drive and recovered the data from my backup drive. Now when I click on the speaker in the tray, I don't see the Sony SRS-SB23 speaker.I go to settings, devices and printers, the...
  4. Restarting Bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth no longer working

Bluetooth no longer working: Hello,After I did some upgrades on my computer and had no hitches or errors I might add I logged onto my PC, but my headphones would not connect to bluetooth. I removed them, and tried to readd them, but they didn't show up on bluetooth. So, I tried another set of ear buds,...
  6. speakers no longer work after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    speakers no longer work after update: first my printer didnt work after the update then my speakers are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-no-longer-work-after-update/f35104e4-b60a-4b86-a1be-21bab9c7fd32
  7. Bluetooth speaker not working after install of Cortana

Bluetooth speaker not working after install of Cortana: My bluetooth speaker worked perfectly until I installed speech recognition. It actually worked for a little bit after that. I was listening to Amazon Music using Internet Explorer. Then I paused it, went to another tab on Internet Explorer and played a YouTube. The sound was...
  8. Bluetooth speaker no longer working after update to Win 10 1809

Bluetooth speaker no longer working after update to Win 10 1809: Speaker Philips BT50B/37 stopped working after update to version 1809. The device pairs and connects, but there is no sound coming out of the speaker. If I try to manage audio in Skype, I get the message "there no device to manage". In Device manager I see 3 audio devices:...
  9. Bluetooth works after restart

Bluetooth works after restart: HI, I have a Bluetooth adapter connected to my PC (Win 10) but it only works or discovers other devices after restart. I did find a post in connection to this issue but the instructions given there are not solving my problem (the post was 4 years ago). I have troubleshooted,...
  10. Speakers no longer working after Windows update

Speakers no longer working after Windows update: Dell Inspiron 13 / 7000 series. Windows update 0n October 10, 2018. Speakers no longer work. Bluetooth speaker is OK. Tried all the usual fixes...drivers etc. Could NOT try sytem recovery as this was not set to on. Any clues?...