Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker no longer working after update to Win 10 1809

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker no longer working after update to Win 10 1809 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Speaker Philips BT50B/37 stopped working after update to version 1809. The device pairs and connects, but there is no sound coming out of the speaker.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MihaiG1, Jan 1, 2019.

1. MihaiG1 Win User

Bluetooth speaker no longer working after update to Win 10 1809

Speaker Philips BT50B/37 stopped working after update to version 1809. The device pairs and connects, but there is no sound coming out of the speaker. If I try to manage audio in Skype, I get the message "there no device to manage".

In Device manager I see 3 audio devices:

- Philips BT50 Hands-free

- Philips BT50 Stereo

- Realtek HD Audio

If I display the sound devices, I see 3 devices as follows:

- Headset Philips BT50 with mic (default)

- Headphones Philips BT50 without mic - disconnected

- Speaker/HP - Ready

The BT50 speaker worked fine in earlier versions of Win 10, including v.1803. Speaker also connects and works fine with a cell phone.

:)

MihaiG1, Jan 1, 2019
  2. DonWarner Win User

USB speakers no longer work on laptop

I have the latest updates installed with win 10.

No significant changes. No troubleshooting steps taken and no error message in device manager because win 10 doesn't recognize them. I used these speakers before and they worked fine. Apparently with the updates they are no longer recognized. They are
    Samsung USB speakers.

DonWarner, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Bluetooth speaker no longer working after update to Win 10 1809

bluetooth speaker will pair but cannot connect win 10

My Bluetooth speakers connect and pair to my win 10 laptop but they no longer show up in the output device list for speakers. when I try to connect on Bluetooth setting page it call out an error. It says to make sure device is discover-able. I can connect
    and use device from my win10 phone.

Peter Wyatt, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker no longer working after update to Win 10 1809

1. Bluetooth speaker no longer working after update to Win 10 1809 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker longer

2. Bluetooth speaker no longer working after restart.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker no longer working after restart.: My speaker Bluetooth stopped working following an update and a restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-no-longer-working-after-restart/84c289ba-6498-464c-89e4-96a4365ad011
  3. speakers no longer work after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    speakers no longer work after update: first my printer didnt work after the update then my speakers are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-no-longer-work-after-update/f35104e4-b60a-4b86-a1be-21bab9c7fd32
  4. touch screen no longer works after win 10 update

touch screen no longer works after win 10 update: I have tried resetting, testing in bios mode, device manager recommendations and everything that I have found online without any success. I did however learn that the HP touchscreens are now a win 10 controlled device/issue and they are trying to fix it, have been for a...
  5. Bluetooth problem after automatic update to my Public Win 10 - speaker stopped working,...

Bluetooth problem after automatic update to my Public Win 10 - speaker stopped working,...: I have a problem with my Dell Inspiron 5070 laptop and a bluetooth speaker on my PUBLIC version of Windows 10. It started yesterday 7/26/20 after a Windows update. The speaker stops working, but Windows says it's connected & paired, but won't let me disconnect or remove it....
  6. Windows 10 build 1809 Bluetooth icon gone after update and bluetooth no longer present in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 build 1809 Bluetooth icon gone after update and bluetooth no longer present in...: After a recent upgrade to Windows 10 1809 my bluetooth icon on/off has disappeared and it no longer shows in the device manager. Have tried to redownload drivers and turn bluetooth on auto in the services options. Anyone have a fix for this?...
  7. After 1803 to 1809 upgrade, Windows Update no longer works

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After 1803 to 1809 upgrade, Windows Update no longer works: On Friday, I upgraded a VirtualBox VM 1803 Professional x64 to 1809. When the upgrade was complete, I ran Windows Update, but it errored out after a long delay with ERROR_TIMEOUT (0x800705b4). I have tried a clean boot and resetting the Windows Update components. That did...
  8. HP Touchpad Not Working After Win 10 1809 Update

HP Touchpad Not Working After Win 10 1809 Update: After installing the 1809 update for windows the touchpad on my hp laptop does not work. I've tried device manager but its does not show up but when I plug in a usb mouse a HID compliant mouse registers. It was working fine before the update, nothing else seems to be wrong...
  9. No sound after Win 10 1809 update

No sound after Win 10 1809 update: Every time I boot up in my account, I have no sound. The usual method of repair, uninstalling the sound drivers and rebooting, works, but only once. I have to do this each time I turn on my computer. So far there is no permanent fix. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC is what I...
  10. Speakers no longer working after Windows update

Speakers no longer working after Windows update: Dell Inspiron 13 / 7000 series. Windows update 0n October 10, 2018. Speakers no longer work. Bluetooth speaker is OK. Tried all the usual fixes...drivers etc. Could NOT try sytem recovery as this was not set to on. Any clues?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth is not working after 1809 updates

2. philips bt50 win 10

3. windows 1809 bluetooth not working anymore

4. what to do if the speaker is no longer working on the pc ,
  5. windows updates and bluetooth no longer works,
  6. bluetooth off after 1809 upgrade,
  7. after upgrade to 1809 bluetooth not working,
  8. feb19 update of win10 no longer working with win phone