Windows 10: Bluetooth Speaker No Settings Available.

Discus and support Bluetooth Speaker No Settings Available. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, So I recently purchased a Bluetooth LED Light Bulb Speaker...(it looked interesting *shrugs*) The sound is decent for what it is, I just have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arily, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Arily Win User

Bluetooth Speaker No Settings Available.

Hello, So I recently purchased a Bluetooth LED Light Bulb Speaker...(it looked interesting *shrugs*)
    The sound is decent for what it is, I just have one problem. If I'm watching a video on YouTube for example and it's someone talking. When they stop talking and the begin to talk again there is a popping sound and a few milliseconds are cut off...almost as if the speakers went to power saving mode while no audio is playing. This happens if there is a couple seconds of no talking to one minute of no talking it doesn't matter. The Bluetooth LED Bulb itself has no settings I can mess with and I've searched threw settings within Windows 10. The Power Management for the Bluetooth itself is set to not go to sleep which I understand this is a different setting than the actual speaker. So I'm at a loss and don't know what to do.

Any Suggestions?

:)

Arily, Apr 18, 2017
  2. awake738 Win User

No Voice Navigation with N95 while using bluetooth to connect with car audio

Or perhaps Nokia could allow the selection of which audio uses Bluetooth and which uses local speakers?

Then regardless of the BT version is available in cars the Nav voice could be set to use the speakers and phone calls set to use the BT car kit.

The N95 is capable of ignoring headphones, using the built-in speakers instead, when using the radio feature, wouldn't it be nice if the Maps could just ignore the bluetooth and use the speakers in a similar way...

awake738, Apr 18, 2017
  3. Default Sound device for Windows 10

Thank you Nyima.

I have followed your instructions for the only microphone attached to my computer, which is the internal microphone, and it is working (and, all device drivers are up to date). I now see where to set my bluetooth speakers as default, but when I do, I still
    receive no sound from the bluetooth speakers. The "troubleshoot sound" option (under right click on volume icon) reports that there is "No Jack information available" for the bluetooth speaker devices. I cannot find any Help for Windows 10 to address this
    problem. Thanks.

BillStewart1234, Apr 18, 2017
  4. Bluetooth Speaker No Settings Available.

Always nice to see a fellow Hoosier!

Have you updated your Bluetooth drivers? Does the speaker itself have a firmware update?

indianacarnie, Apr 18, 2017
  5. Arily Win User
    Whoa how did you know I'm a Hooiser? I like to stay anonymous when possible lol.

The speaker was simply pair and play you can say...didn't come with many instructions or software.

Arily, Apr 18, 2017
  6. Your flag......

You could try going to the manufacturer's site to see if there's a firmware update or newer driver. You could also go to device manager to check if Windows could use a driver. Type device manager in search > expand (if needed) Bluetooth > right click on what's there > choose update

7. Arily Win User
    Device Manager already says I have the best driver installed. Website doesn't offer anything except downloadable manual.

Arily, Apr 18, 2017
  8. Bluetooth Speaker No Settings Available.

Well , I'm about out of ideas to be honest. Is this a higher end piece or more bargain basement quality wise? If the latter it may just be the speaker itself. Does this happen with other Bluetooth devices, the lag I mean.

9. Arily Win User
    It's a $49 speaker on the official website. I personally didn't pay that much but I'm guessing maybe it just is the speaker. I have another Bluetooth Speaker from Panasonic and no I don't think is does that. I might just use this LED Speaker Bulb for something else than a computer speaker.

Thank you for trying to help though. It was appreciated!

Arily, Apr 18, 2017
  10. Sorry I couldn't be more help for you. I had a Bluetooth Bose Mini II that worked magnificently before it was stolen. I have an Anker Bluetooth now that's not nearly as good and it cuts out every now and then. I figure its the speaker itself. I'll ask around and see if I can come up with something else for you so keep checking back here. I'll post if I find anything or maybe someone else will have a answer. Again, sorry I couldn't have been more helpful.

indianacarnie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Speaker No Settings Available.

1. Bluetooth Speaker No Settings Available. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Speaker Settings

2. Automatically set Bluetooth Speaker Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatically set Bluetooth Speaker Volume: Hello There! :I recently bought a bluetooth speaker that I use for my Sound on my PC.My Problem is that every time I connect the speaker -> every time I start my PC the Volume for the Bluetooth Speaker is automatically set to 100% and I have to turn it down to 30% every time...
  3. Automatically set Bluetooth Speaker Volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically set Bluetooth Speaker Volume: Hello There! :I recently bought a bluetooth speaker that I use for my Sound on my PC.My Problem is that every time I connect the speaker -> every time I start my PC the Volume for the Bluetooth Speaker is automatically set to 100% and I have to turn it down to 30% every time...
  4. Automatically set Bluetooth Speaker Volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Speaker

Bluetooth Speaker: I recently bought a new Bluetooh Speaker Samsung AKG for my laptop Acer Swift 3, Windows 10. However whenver the speaker connects, after about a minute or so it automatically disconnects itself. I have checked and my drivers are all up to date. Thanks, in advance, any...
  6. Bluetooth Settings not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Settings not available: Hello, I am having an issue with my Bluetooth settings on my Laptop a Lenovo IdeaPad 330S Model #: 81FB it started a couple of days ago. In my Actions Center, it does not show the Bluetooth option i have attached an image and also the option to turn on Bluetooth is not in...
  7. Bluetooth speakers

Bluetooth speakers: I've noticed whenever my laptop is connected to a Bluetooth device be it a speaker or sound bar there's a static noise of a millisecond which interrupts the music and then the music continues. Sometimes after this the music also fast forwards a bit. It happens every now and...
  8. Bluetooth Speaker

Bluetooth Speaker: My computer is connected to my Bluetooth speaker but wont recognize it and keeps plays audio through the computer speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker/ece654de-49a2-45b3-856a-f9513f2a316f
  9. bluetooth speakers

bluetooth speakers: Hi, since the last update, my bluetooth speakers connecting as usual, but the sound comes from my laptop and not from the speakers. Everything looks fine, the device is connected, just don't work. I have no clue what can I do to repair this problem. Does anybody have some...
  10. bluetooth speakers

bluetooth speakers: Why can't I get my bluetooth speakers to sync to my laptop. I'm running windows 10 and it's fully updated. Moved from : Windows / Windows 10 / Connect Phone & PC...