Windows 10: Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option.

Discus and support Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there! I am using Taotronics Soundbar TT-SK15 to connect to my Laptop Asus Tuf FX504GM via bluetooth. Both devices are pairing successfully and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JayminPitroda, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option.

Hi there!

I am using Taotronics Soundbar TT-SK15 to connect to my Laptop Asus Tuf FX504GM via bluetooth. Both devices are pairing successfully and shows me headphone icon for Soundbar attached snap of it. When I am playing a music or video files, no sound is playing from soundbar but instead it is playing from my laptop stereo. Then I checked sound option from taskbar for playback device and soundbar is shown as disconnected and cannot make it active by any means and only laptop stereo is available for playbackattached snap of it. Then I recon that there might be some difficulty in recognizing my bluetooth speaker as headphone by windows system. My other bluetooth device Crossbeats-Urban ear buds works fine by the way.

I also have updated latest drivers from intel for Bluetooth wireless and Realtek Audio, Windows Update and Device Manager but my problem still remains the same.

I cannot play anything from my Soundbar via Bluetooth connection. By the way, there is no problem when I connect my mobile phone to Soundbar via Bluetooth.

I am looking forward from help from you guys regarding this issue. Also attached some other pictures to understand the situation.

Very much appreciated for a quick reply.

Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option. 0405d0a5-b2db-4b56-b28c-c1e74f2a20a2?upload=true.png

Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option. 71ba6f7f-68e6-4b5b-8179-2c06a080acf5?upload=true.png

Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option. 3addbe5f-bf6e-403b-9485-6a855a76de95?upload=true.png Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option. 4061c253-7983-4137-90af-fae3f5ed8f43?upload=true.png
    Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option. 942015a8-f012-4168-bd8c-4510ca910df6?upload=true.png

:)

JayminPitroda, Oct 10, 2020

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Can you not select the desired device from the Volume icon?....

Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option. [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option.

Bluetooth speakers paired but no audio playback

Hi,

The issue that you’ve encountered when playing music using a Bluetooth speaker on your
    Windows 10 computer may be caused by some configuration or the device driver is not yet updated. To sort out your concern, we’d like to know the following information:

• Is the issue persisted if you play the music using a wired device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • Were there any changes that happened prior to the issue?
    • Have you installed the latest update on your device?

To check for the latest update, go to Windows Update by clicking
    Start > Settings > Update & security and click Check for updates. It will scan and install all the latest updates available for your device.

On the other hand, we suggest that you manage the Playback devices settings from the
    Taskbar to verify if the issue is not related to it. To do this, you may follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ. Once you’re
    on the page, you may expand and proceed with the steps from the Music doesn’t play over my Bluetooth speaker. How can I fix this option, and then complete the process. After completing the steps, you may check if you’re able to play music
    using the Bluetooth device properly.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Joseph Ban, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option.

1. Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Speaker recognizing

2. Bluetooth Headphones not Speaker Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones not Speaker Option: My bluetooth headphones Bose QC45 have worked perfectly for months as playback and microphone options, but after working Friday night I turned my computer on Saturday and they were no longer an option. They are displayed as a recognized and connected "audio device", I can...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones not Speaker Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones not Speaker Option: My bluetooth headphones Bose QC45 have worked perfectly for months as playback and microphone options, but after working Friday night I turned my computer on Saturday and they were no longer an option. They are displayed as a recognized and connected "audio device", I can...
  4. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device: I've scoured countless existing articles on this subject and it seems like only a few people have had their problem resolved.I am using a Lenovo laptop with intel core i7; it's a fairly modern spec'd computer.Trying to connect to LG4550 external bluetooth speakersLaptop...
  5. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device: I've scoured countless existing articles on this subject and it seems like only a few people have had their problem resolved.I am using a Lenovo laptop with intel core i7; it's a fairly modern spec'd computer.Trying to connect to LG4550 external bluetooth speakersLaptop...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. No speaker option in sound playback

No speaker option in sound playback: I have been unable to get sound through my speakers. My monitor does not have sound so I rely on the speakers for this. I have no speaker option in the sound playback window. The only option there is IntelR Display Audio. It also says jack information, which is HDMI Digital...
  8. Bluetooth speaker recognized as headset

Bluetooth speaker recognized as headset: Hi, I've tried updating devic drivers, uninstall reinstall device drivers, turned on/off audio enhancement, turned on/off exclusivity My bluetooth fuugo speaker used to be listed as speaker but after the latest windows update, it's now connected as headset. I think this...
  9. Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback: Setup - Belkin F8T017 Bluetooth adapter Betron speaker Ausdom headphones Windows 10 All devices above shown as working and paired in Bluetooth & Other Devices All Bluetooth services shown as Running Trouble shooter doesn't show any errors However Sound - Playback does not...
  10. bluetooth speaker recognized as headset

bluetooth speaker recognized as headset: Hi I have connected a UE Boom speaker to my surfacebook laptop and it recognises them as audio which means the playback quality is awful. I've tried a number of online solutions but none have worked. has anyone come across this before ? I run off W10...