Windows 10: Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

Discus and support Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Diggy18, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Diggy18 Win User

Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also connects to my phone and I can always play sounds from there. It just stops playing sounds from the PC. This happens even when I see the speaker in the list of Bluetooth devices. Anyone else having this issue, or know how to fix it?

:)

Diggy18, Oct 4, 2021
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Oct 4, 2021
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Speakers not working while bluetooth headphones are connected

Yes, and when the connected via Bluetooth the audio to the speakers are muted. Works that way with my Bose NC 700's - when they are connected via Bluetooth, my speakers connected to my DAC connected to my PC via optical cable are muted.

sygnus21, Oct 4, 2021
  4. N7AS Win User

Speakers not working while bluetooth headphones are connected

OK. So what if I connect a Bluetooth speaker? My Bluetooth dongle can have multiple connections at the same time. Would that work?

N7AS, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Speaker Working

2. JBL Bluetooth speaker shows up as 'disconnected' in sound settings despite being connected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Bluetooth speaker shows up as 'disconnected' in sound settings despite being connected...: I have a JBL Charge 5 speaker that works with my phone and has previously worked with my Windows computer.Not sure what happened, but it does not play sound form my computer anymore.I cannot select the JBL speaker as my audio output device. If I open the sound settings, the...
  3. JBL Bluetooth speaker shows up as 'disconnected' in sound settings despite being connected...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL Bluetooth speaker shows up as 'disconnected' in sound settings despite being connected...: I have a JBL Charge 5 speaker that works with my phone and has previously worked with my Windows computer.Not sure what happened, but it does not play sound form my computer anymore.I cannot select the JBL speaker as my audio output device. If I open the sound settings, the...
  4. JBL Bluetooth speaker shows up as 'disconnected' in sound settings despite being connected...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected: I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected: I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also...
  7. Bluetooth not working despite being connected

Bluetooth not working despite being connected: My Bluetooth stopped working yesterday. At first, I thought it was my specific Galaxy Earbuds, but all Bluetooth functions no longer work my other wireless headset, my wireless keyboard, my wireless game controller. While they show up in my settings as devices I can connect...
  8. Bluetooth Speaker Connect

Bluetooth Speaker Connect: I'd like to connect my Surface Book to a Boom speaker via Bluetooth. I went to Settings/Bluetooth/Devices but the speaker did not show up. Is there another way to do this? thx...
  9. Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers

Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers: Hi, i have Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop my Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers but it is showing speaker Bluetooth name. When it try to connect it takes some time to connect to speakers but after some time in response i receivedCannot Connect Try Again so, this is going...
  10. connect a bluetooth speaker

connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5