Windows 10: bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free

Discus and support bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi everyone, I have a Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 speaker, when I connect the speaker to my laptop, the stereo speaker disables as soon as I test the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmirhosseinNouranizadeh, Nov 17, 2018.

1. bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free

hi everyone, I have a Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 speaker, when I connect the speaker to my laptop, the stereo speaker disables as soon as I test the sound and it goes to the hands free mode, what should I do?

:)

AmirhosseinNouranizadeh, Nov 17, 2018

2. Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Calling via bluetooth devices (hands free, speaker, car stereo)

I am using Lumia 735 currently with 10586.218 upgraded from 10586.164.
    After I upgraded from WP8.1 to WP10 build .164 in the end of March I am not able to use any Bluetooth device to make a voice call. I tried with 2 Bluetooth headsets, 1 Bluetooth speaker with mic and my car's stereo. The devices connect, pair and play music
    from various sources (groove, Spotify, metrotube), but when someone call me and I pick up there is no sound and the person calling can not hear me either. While in call, I tried to toggle between Bluetooth and phone, but the button does not seem to work. Previously
    in WP8.1 I was able to toggle between the Bluetooth device and the phone to handle the call, but since WP10 this is not working. The same happens when I dial via Bluetooth device - neither I or the other person hear anything and the in-call Bluetooth toggle
    button does not work. I also noticed that no matter if I dial or receive a call (with connected Bluetooth device) the call always toggles the in-call speaker button, which I am able to toggle (speakerphone on/off), but it also does not work and I can still
    hear nothing.
    I wonder if someone experience the same problem with Bluetooth devices during call? This causes big inconveniences because I have to hold the phone with one hand while driving - that's why I got myself headset and car stereo with Bluetooth call function.

Georgi_pld, Nov 17, 2018
  4. bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free

USB Speakers working in stereo

Hi there,

I have two Dell AC511 soundbar speakers. They are USB speakers and I want to get them working together in stereo but the sound settings will only accept one or the other. How do I do this? Also is there any software that will allow me to pan the sound from
    both of these speakers once they are working together in stereo?

I am using Windows 10.

JordanTupuola, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free

1. bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free - Similar Threads - bluetooth speaker working

2. Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.: Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.BluetoothI'm trying to get my speaker to work, but when i connect it will either just say ''Connected'' or ''Connected, Voice'' But when disabling hands-free the audio wont work.I've tried many...
  3. Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.: Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.BluetoothI'm trying to get my speaker to work, but when i connect it will either just say ''Connected'' or ''Connected, Voice'' But when disabling hands-free the audio wont work.I've tried many...
  4. Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together: I use Zebronics Zeb Duke headphones for online classes. I have my classes in Microsoft Teams. The problem is I can't use Zeb-Duke stereo and Zeb_duke hands free AG audio's mic together. When I change the audio devices to those respectively I can't hear any sound on my...
  5. all Bluetooth headphones connecting as a 'hands free headset' instead of stereo speakers

all Bluetooth headphones connecting as a 'hands free headset' instead of stereo speakers: normally when you pair and connect a bluetooth earphone/headphone to a windows 10 pc it it will say "connected, voice, music" on the bluetooth and other devices menu right under the device name, but for some reason on my fresh install of windows on my desktop PC, whenever i...
  6. Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working.: My Bluetooth headset's hands free mode is not working and i can't use it's mic. I am facing a lot of problems in my online classes due to this issue. But i can hear from stereo mode. Can anyone tell me how to use the mic and hands free mode. One more thing the headset's mic...
  7. AirPods not working in stereo mode. Hands-Free works but very poor quality.

AirPods not working in stereo mode. Hands-Free works but very poor quality.: I use AirPods for all my calls on many apps such as Zoom and Discord. I’ve been noticing that the Stereo version of the AirPods sounds great! The quality of the voices and music is absolutely amazing. But I can’t speak and let everyone hear my voice when I am on that mode. So...
  8. Bluetooth headphones only work as "hands-free", no sound on stereo when Warzone (and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones only work as "hands-free", no sound on stereo when Warzone (and...: I tried to connect my Sennheiser HD 4.50 to my PC via bluetooth, but I noticed the terrible sound quality, caused by the hands-free mode. But when I change audio output to "Headphones (2 - HD 4.50 BTNC Stereo)", theres no sound. I dont know what the "2" stands for. The...
  9. Bluetooth stereo and hands free

Bluetooth stereo and hands free: okay so I bought a wireless headphone a week ago and it works perfectly on my devices but as soon as I connect to windows it separates my headphone into two profiles one as a bluetooth headphone which allows me to hear audio fine and the other profile is bluetooth headset...
  10. Bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode on Windows 10

Bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 speaker, but I just linked to my laptop. But the sound is horrible and it has been setted to use 1 channel, 16 bit, 8000 Hz. Also, related option is greyed out so I could not change it. * The speaker is fine, it makes gorgeous...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth speaker only working as hands free

2. hk onyx studio 4 hands free sound but stereo not sound

3. how to use headphone speakers instead of hands free on zoom

4. can only use bluetooth headphones on hands free not stereo,
  5. my bose not on stereo mode,
  6. csgo playing sound on hnads free instead of stereo,
  7. bluetooth doesnt work without handsfree mode,
  8. connect as headphones not hands free windows,
  9. boom stereo goes not work but hands free works,
  10. bluetooth speakers stereo is not responding windows 10,
  11. how to use stereo instead of hands free,