Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode on Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 speaker, but I just linked to my laptop. But the sound is horrible and it has been setted to use 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Suhyun_CHON, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode on Windows 10

Hello,

I have a Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 speaker, but I just linked to my laptop.

But the sound is horrible and it has been setted to use 1 channel, 16 bit, 8000 Hz.
    Also, related option is greyed out so I could not change it.

* The speaker is fine, it makes gorgeous sound with my phone.

How can I fix this?

:)

Suhyun_CHON, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the following information:

1. Which version of Windows are you using?
    2. From how long are you facing this issue?
    3. Were there any recent changes made on your computer?
    Meanwhile, please try these troubleshooting steps:

1. Try to connect the Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 with another device.
    2. Click on the Audio/sound Icon on the right hand side of the task bar and make sure that it shows Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 or Bluetooth speakers.
    3. Update Bluetooth drivers. Here is an article on how to

Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Naresh_K, Sep 9, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode on Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode on Windows 10

1. Bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker working

2. External bluetooth speakers not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External bluetooth speakers not working on windows 10: Hi. I'm facing a problem regarding my Beoplay A1 bluetooth speaker not working with my windows 10. It's working fine with my android phone. I have paired and unpaired it several times, It gets paired but it says in action panel that it's not connected. I'm also unable to play...
  3. Stereo Not Working on Bluetooth Earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Not Working on Bluetooth Earbuds: So, my issue is that when I connect my bluetooth headphones, they are connecting with the Hands-Free AG Audio. As far as I'm aware, this is the one that it uses for calls, but when used normally it just isn't very good quality. The one that IS good quality is the Stereo seen...
  4. Stereo Not Working on Bluetooth Earbuds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo Not Working on Bluetooth Earbuds: So, my issue is that when I connect my bluetooth headphones, they are connecting with the Hands-Free AG Audio. As far as I'm aware, this is the one that it uses for calls, but when used normally it just isn't very good quality. The one that IS good quality is the Stereo seen...
  5. Stereo Not Working on Bluetooth Earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Stereo Mix: Works with Speakers, Doesn't work with Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix: Works with Speakers, Doesn't work with Headphones: When I am outputting audio through my laptop's built-in speakers, Stereo mix works correctly.When I am outputting audio through 3.5 mm headphones, Stereo mix does not capture anything.Here's all the scenarios I have tried:These scenarios above show that:1. It doesn't matter...
  7. Stereo Mix: Works with Speakers, Doesn't work with Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo Mix: Works with Speakers, Doesn't work with Headphones: When I am outputting audio through my laptop's built-in speakers, Stereo mix works correctly.When I am outputting audio through 3.5 mm headphones, Stereo mix does not capture anything.Here's all the scenarios I have tried:These scenarios above show that:1. It doesn't matter...
  8. Stereo Mix: Works with Speakers, Doesn't work with Headphones

9. Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio

Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio: Hello, I noticed that some Bluetooth speaker models can link together to make a stereo pair. I was wondering if there is any software that can link two speakers regardless of model. Thanks. 180380
  10. bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free

bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free: hi everyone, I have a Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 speaker, when I connect the speaker to my laptop, the stereo speaker disables as soon as I test the sound and it goes to the hands free mode, what should I do?...