Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice. When I connect to android mobile phone it connects properly. But in Windows 10 Laptop it connect only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mohammed Sadiq Nalband, May 7, 2020.

1. Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice

My Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice.

When I connect to android mobile phone it connects properly. But in Windows 10 Laptop it connect only as voice.

Can someone please help me to resolve this.

Thank you...

Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice dbdba52a-bdf8-4dd2-aa1b-ad672df47d0b?upload=true.png

:)

Mohammed Sadiq Nalband, May 7, 2020
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, May 7, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Speaker connects as "Connected Voice" only

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the Philips BT50B Bluetooth speaker is not getting connected as audio device, due to which you are unable to play any music from the speaker. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly,
    please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard?
    Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Uninstall the drivers.

1. Press Windows + X and select Device Manager.
    2. Scroll down and expand Bluetooth & Audio Adapters. Now Right click on the
      Philips BT50B devices and select
      Uninstall.
    3. Check the box beside “Delete the driver software for this device” and click
      Ok.
    4. Restart the PC and reconnect the device.
    Method 2: Please refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10
    and check the issue.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 7, 2020
  4. Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice

My bluetooth speakers Phaquaboom are connected but there is no sound

Hi,

Here is something to try, if you are still having this problem.

In some cases it is possible that the Bluetooth speakers might not re-connect.

• To re-connect your speakers, simply right click on the Volume Control icon and select Playback devices.
    • Select the device to connect and hit the connect option, while the device is powered on.
    • Once the device is connected, please make sure that it is set as the “Default Device” or “Default Communications Device” depending on whether it is a music or voice connection.

I hope you have already solved your problem or that these steps help.

Thanks!

Kristin

KristinF [MSFT], May 7, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice

1. Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker connecting

2. Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo": After my computer did a driver update using AVG Driver Updater, my laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 7506 using Windows 10, has had trouble getting a stereo connection with the bluetooth speaker, a Sony SRS-XB43 Prior to the driver update, the connection was fine, and I could see...
  3. Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo": After my computer did a driver update using AVG Driver Updater, my laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 7506 using Windows 10, has had trouble getting a stereo connection with the bluetooth speaker, a Sony SRS-XB43 Prior to the driver update, the connection was fine, and I could see...
  4. Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Speaker connected as voice only

Bluetooth Speaker connected as voice only: Hi!I've recently got a Bluetooth speaker, the Soundecore Motion+ from Anker. It works great on my android phone and other apple devices, however, when I pair it to my windows laptop through bluetooth, it shows connected only to voice instead of voice an audio. This causes...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker connects as "Connected Voice" only

Bluetooth Speaker connects as "Connected Voice" only: My S207U bluetooth speaker only connects with my Windows 10 PC as "Connected voice" instead of Connected audio/music. It does not play any sound. On selecting it specifically in the Sound settings, the audio services invariably stop or hang up. The bluetooth device plays...
  7. Bluetooth Speaker connects as "Connected Voice" only

Bluetooth Speaker connects as "Connected Voice" only: My Philips BT50B bluetooth speaker only connects with my Windows 10 PC as "Connected voice" instead of Connected audio/music. It does not play any sound. On selecting it specifically in the Sound settings, the audio services invariably stop or hang up. The bluetooth device...
  8. bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.

bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.: close to giving up. Loss of productivity due to the update has way exceeded the cost of 3 new Ipads. Has anyone managed anything that works? Tried the fixes? Can I roll back the update or reset the computer?...
  9. bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.

bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.: A sudden update meant missing a deadline, so I hoped it would be worth it. In fact it removed a bluetooth connection ruining a presentation. None of fixes worked. Tried an adviser, but the average 7 second wait seems hopeful. I'm still waiting ..... Any suggestions?...
  10. Bluetooth Speakers Connected as voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Speakers Connected as voice: I have a Phillips BT50 Bluetooth Speaker. It used to work fine. But it just stopped working one day. It connects and works perfectly with any mobile phone. But it does not work with any pc. The device gets connected but there is no sound. I have tried connecting it to...