Windows 10: bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.

Discus and support bluetooth speaker only connects as voice. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A sudden update meant missing a deadline, so I hoped it would be worth it. In fact it removed a bluetooth connection ruining a presentation. None of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davido'brien2, Oct 23, 2019.

1. bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.

A sudden update meant missing a deadline, so I hoped it would be worth it. In fact it removed a bluetooth connection ruining a presentation. None of fixes worked. Tried an adviser, but the average 7 second wait seems hopeful. I'm still waiting ..... Any suggestions?

:)

davido'brien2, Oct 23, 2019
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Oct 23, 2019
  3. My bluetooth speakers Phaquaboom are connected but there is no sound

Hi,

Here is something to try, if you are still having this problem.

In some cases it is possible that the Bluetooth speakers might not re-connect.

• To re-connect your speakers, simply right click on the Volume Control icon and select Playback devices.
    • Select the device to connect and hit the connect option, while the device is powered on.
    • Once the device is connected, please make sure that it is set as the “Default Device” or “Default Communications Device” depending on whether it is a music or voice connection.

I hope you have already solved your problem or that these steps help.

Thanks!

Kristin

KristinF [MSFT], Oct 23, 2019
  4. bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.

Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.

1. bluetooth speaker only connects as voice. - Similar Threads - bluetooth speaker connects

2. bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.: close to giving up. Loss of productivity due to the update has way exceeded the cost of 3 new Ipads. Has anyone managed anything that works? Tried the fixes? Can I roll back the update or reset the computer?...
  3. Bluetooth Will Only Connect As Voice - No Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Will Only Connect As Voice - No Audio: For a couple months now, I've been having issues connecting my Bluetooth devices to my PC. Both devices work perfectly when paired with my phone or TV, but when connected to my laptop, both will show as voice connected, but one plays audio with horrendous quality, while the...
  4. Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice": I've had these bluetooth headphones for about 2 years, they ahve been working fine until the last week or so. Whenever i connect them via bluetooth to my laptop, they only connect for voice, not audio and voice as it used to do. It's not the headphones as i don't have this...
  5. Bluetooth Speakers Connected as voice

Bluetooth Speakers Connected as voice: I have a Phillips BT50 Bluetooth Speaker. It used to work fine. But it just stopped working one day. It connects and works perfectly with any mobile phone. But it does not work with any pc. The device gets connected but there is no sound. I have tried connecting it to...
  6. Bluetooth headphones only connected as "voice"

Bluetooth headphones only connected as "voice": Every time I try to connect any Bluetooth headphone to my computer it will only connect initially as "voice" with no stereo option available. Thus my computer will not play music at high quality for some time. After multiple restarts and deleting the device from the computer...
  7. Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice": Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice" Our Computer connects only to Voice on BlueTooth. We have already tried these steps below but No Success. 1. Run Troubleshooters for Bluetooth and Hardware & Devices Type troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box (Cortana) >...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio: This problem has been going on for a week or so now where I will connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my laptop, and it will only connect to "voice" but won't connect to audio. Whenever I try to play something, it comes out of the laptop's speakers instead. I've tried using other...
  9. Bluetooth "Connected Voice" Only

Bluetooth "Connected Voice" Only: My Samsung Level Headphones will only "connect voice," when traditionally it has been they it says something like "Connected sound, voice" or "Connected music, voice." I still get audio through them, but it requires me to do a lot of weird sound setting things and it audio...
  10. connect a bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth headphones only connected voice

2. windows 10 bluetooth connected voice