Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker; please don't consider responding unless familiar with Services logon area.

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker; please don't consider responding unless familiar with Services logon area. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bluetooth speaker BS is paired; works on occasions; there seem to be multiple issues with BT services; different logons/BT User support stuck on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D.Charner, Mar 10, 2021.

1. D.Charner Win User

Bluetooth speaker; please don't consider responding unless familiar with Services logon area.

Bluetooth speaker BS is paired; works on occasions; there seem to be multiple issues with BT services; different logons/BT User support stuck on manual/changes I've made in the registry without knowing what the full implications are.

I can find nothing providing details of what the logons mean/are/what the default is and ditto with the registry. None of the many posts/replies give any apparently comprehensive guide so please don't send link to any of these with the routine steps. One question here is this; when "connect" is clicked on; what usually occurs is that a notification appears asking to "Add device ..." while in Settings it shows as "connected" this may be a clue for someone with some depth of knowledge as it implies some sort of clash/gap/inconsistency?

Maybe it's a hardware issue and maybe another re-installation of Win. 10 is the way to go but at this stage it seems so close and I suspect a couple of alterations is all that is needed.

:)

D.Charner, Mar 10, 2021

2. Harman kardon, cortana invoke don´t respond

I use my speaker on my phone, with the application, on android.

The speaker don´t respond anything, the light above always turns

Bluetooth speaker; please don't consider responding unless familiar with Services logon area. 35171dba-8524-49af-b70d-0cba765e47f7?upload=true.jpg

VicenteBasaure, Mar 10, 2021
  3. ceduriki Win User
    Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Mar 10, 2021
  4. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker; please don't consider responding unless familiar with Services logon area.

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth speaker; please don't consider responding unless familiar with Services logon area. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker please

2. Why are my built in speakers considered not conected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my built in speakers considered not conected: My speakers won't work and when I started to investigate why they weren't working. I went to the device manager and found what I previously knew as my built-in speakers. When I double-clicked on the audio device it said "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...
  3. Why are my built in speakers considered not conected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my built in speakers considered not conected: My speakers won't work and when I started to investigate why they weren't working. I went to the device manager and found what I previously knew as my built-in speakers. When I double-clicked on the audio device it said "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones don't work unless recording tab open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones don't work unless recording tab open: I've been trying to get my bluetooth working with my Windows 10 PC forever now. I've reinstalled drivers countless times. I'm using a USB bluetooth dongle. The headphones connect and audio plays for 1 second as soon as they connect and then nothing. I can get the headphones...
  5. Please consider helping me!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please consider helping me!!: So today I build a PC that everything was okay!!! (Compatibility etc). I powered on my PC (I had only the power cable connected) to check if everything is working fine .....and it looks like all things was set correctly! I plugged in the usb flash with the windows 10 and i...
  6. Speaker RealtekR Audio not working. Audio services are not responding.

Speaker RealtekR Audio not working. Audio services are not responding.: I haven't heard a sound on my laptop in a week HP Envy 13-6 months old. On headphones the sound works perfectly, but when I take off the headphones the whole laptop goes silent. I tried several solutions found on the internet: updating the sound driver, disabling / activating...
  7. Programmers please consider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programmers please consider: With your new updates, would you be kind enough to remove the link to the old Sudoku and replace it with the new. This can cause issues. Please ensure that the default position is neutral, stop trying to be clever, it is very trying. Your job is to keep people entertained...
  8. Speaker icon not responding

Speaker icon not responding: Windows 10 v 1909.Firefox.I have a VIA HD Audio Win 10 system for sound and video and eveything is working ok.My problem is that when I need to lower the sound volume whilst playing,the speaker icon on the task bar is not responding so I am unable to do this.I`ve tried the...
  9. Headphones and speakers considered the same device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones and speakers considered the same device.: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ug82cbczuwk41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=1a287333edbf70185411f2e7e7e0de31dea5b07c For some odd reason both headphones and laptop speakers are being recognised as the same device. How do I sort them out as two separate devices...
  10. "Audio services not responding" Please help me :,(

"Audio services not responding" Please help me :,(: I need help!!!! Im just gonna cut to the chase. My sound is not working! The sound icon at the taskbar has an 'X' symbol next to it. When I try to trouble shoot it, it says "Audio services not responding". My sound worked fine before, but this is just random! Im so...