Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker started stuttering after I tried to plug a soundbar in.

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker started stuttering after I tried to plug a soundbar in. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. I have been using this particular Bluetooth speaker for over a year now with no problems. I used it on my laptop, no issues what so ever. I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThaRealistt, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Bluetooth speaker started stuttering after I tried to plug a soundbar in.

Hello. I have been using this particular Bluetooth speaker for over a year now with no problems. I used it on my laptop, no issues what so ever. I just built a pc, and originally had no issues. I've been wanting a soundbar to replace it, and found a cheap $20 one at Walmart. I decided to try it out. I plugged it into the computer, and realized it was shit compared to my bt speaker, so I started using my bt speaker again. Pretty much within minutes of using it, it was stuttering.

I have done MANY things to try to fix this issue, but have had no luck. I've uninstalled bluetooth drivers, wifi drivers. Updated all drivers. What could have had happened from me plugging a speaker in, that would be causing issues with the bluetooth speaker.

Yes, i've since unplugged the soundbar, turned it off (because it is also bluetooth) and uninstalled the drivers that it installed.

I've messed around with the sound settings such as disabled all enhancements, and what not (i've done so much I can't remember) I know it's not a problem with the speaker itself, because it works on my smartphone with no issues, and I also connected my home mini as a speaker, and it too stutters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/ThaRealistt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThaRealistt, Dec 22, 2019
  2. paulcun1 Win User

Windows 10 Bluetooth to LG Soundbar not working

Windows 10 PC will no longer connect to my LG Soundbar via bluetooth. They pair okay, but the LG speaker does not show up in the list of available speaker output devices.

I have tried removing the LG bluetooth device and then reconnecting to it, but it made no difference.

Other audio source devices, eg, ipod, connect, and work correctly with the LG soundbar via Bluetooth.

Has something changed in Windows that is now stopping this connection working? It stopped working about 3 months ago I think.

Any ideas

Thanks

Paul

paulcun1, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Red_2112 Win User
    Bluetooth speaker stuttering

Hello - I am having an issue with a set of Creative bluetooth speakers (Creative T3250) on my Asus laptop. The audio stutters, sometimes just every so often, other times it won't stop stuttering. For bluetooth, I use a bluetooth dongle.

The stuttering happens regardless if I am playing an Mp3 or using youtube. Distance shouldn't be an issue as I tested the speakers with about 1 meter between the speaker and computer

What I find odd is that I have another bluetooth speaker, the Bose Soundlink Mini which works just fine. With the Bose, I haven't experienced any stuttering unless I move the speaker quite some distance from the computer.

When I disconnect the Creative speakers, the audio plays just fine from the computer itself. And, like I said, it plays just fine from the Bose speaker. I have tried totally forgetting the Bose connection in case that was causing interference with the Creative
    speaker but there was no change.

I also have a wireless mouse with it's own usb connection, so I don't think that should be an issue. I tried disconnecting it anyway but no change to the stuttering.

I did connect by Android phone to the Creative speakers. There was still some stuttering at first but overall, it was much better than the computer. I was able to use songza and that seemed OK. Youtube had more stuttering.

Also, when using the computer with the speakers, the more I was doing on the computer (opening files, typing, etc.) the more the stuttering seemed to happen. Perhaps a coincidence but I was able to watch a streamed show without issue. But playing music while
    working seems impossible.

I see that others have issues similar to this with other windows platforms. I looked at some of the other fixes but so far nothing has really worked.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

R

Red_2112, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Bluetooth speaker started stuttering after I tried to plug a soundbar in.

Bluetooth speaker stuttering

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide our assistance to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

Did you make any changes to your computer before the issue occurred?

As per your query, I am led to believe that your Bluetooth drivers for the creative speakers might be causing the issue.

To help us narrow down the cause of the issue, I would suggest that you perform the methods that are stated below.

Method 1: Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

I would suggest that you run this in build troubleshooter, as it will detect any errors that might persist in accordance with your speakers.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: Update the drivers.

I would suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth device and check if the issue persist. To do so follow the steps below:

1. Open Device Manager by right clicking on the
    Start Menu.

2. Open Device Manager, double click to expand the device.3. Right-click the device, and click Update.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker started stuttering after I tried to plug a soundbar in.

1. Bluetooth speaker started stuttering after I tried to plug a soundbar in. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker started

2. Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update: Hi,I've just updated my Windows and now it has spatial audio/Windows Sonic feature. I'm using JBL Go 1 Bluetooth speaker Bluetooth 4.1 and an Asus K403F laptop Bluetooth 4.2 with Windows 11 v22H2. Every time I use/pair my JBL Go 1, the sound just isn't right. Like a phone...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update: Hi,I've just updated my Windows and now it has spatial audio/Windows Sonic feature. I'm using JBL Go 1 Bluetooth speaker Bluetooth 4.1 and an Asus K403F laptop Bluetooth 4.2 with Windows 11 v22H2. Every time I use/pair my JBL Go 1, the sound just isn't right. Like a phone...
  4. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after upgrading to version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after upgrading to version 21H1: I have some speakers that worked perfectly fine before, but I upgraded my Windows 10 pc to version 21H1 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is from Bluetooth, I have tried many things like checking the speakers by configuring and uninstalling and reinstalling...
  5. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after upgrading to version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after upgrading to version 21H1: I have some speakers that worked perfectly fine before, but I upgraded my Windows 10 pc to version 21H1 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is from Bluetooth, I have tried many things like checking the speakers by configuring and uninstalling and reinstalling...
  6. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after upgrading to version 21H1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth speaker - stutter and lag - FIXED!

Bluetooth speaker - stutter and lag - FIXED!: I bought the modestly priced JVC TH-D227B to replace wired speakers, and the sound is great, but my oh my did it stutter and lag. This is with Windows 10 on a shiny new 'deep' double height Intel NUC with a 10th gen i5 processor, 32 GB RAM and blazing fast SSDs - so no...
  8. Bluetooth speaker stuttering after windows update

Bluetooth speaker stuttering after windows update: Hi everyone, Before my windows updated the connectivity of my laptop and Bluetooth speaker are actually doing pretty well. But, after the windows update the sounds from the Bluetooth speaker started to stutter. I tried connecting a phone to the Bluetooth speaker and it worked...
  9. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004

Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004: I have a pair of edifier r1280db speakers that were working perfectly fine before but I updated my windows 10 pc to version 2004 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is over bluetooth, I've tried various things like updating drivers and checking the speakers...
  10. Internet connection causes stuttering in Bluetooth speaker

Internet connection causes stuttering in Bluetooth speaker: So I recently acquired a new pair of bluetooth Beats. They are great, working wonders with my cellphone. However, despite being able to connect them no problem to my HP laptop, I noticed stuttering on the audio, a lot of it. Some time later, I take notice on the fact that the...