Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker stuttering after windows update

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker stuttering after windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Before my windows updated the connectivity of my laptop and Bluetooth speaker are actually doing pretty well. But, after the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vanessa_2002, May 5, 2021.

1. Bluetooth speaker stuttering after windows update

Hi everyone, Before my windows updated the connectivity of my laptop and Bluetooth speaker are actually doing pretty well. But, after the windows update the sounds from the Bluetooth speaker started to stutter. I tried connecting a phone to the Bluetooth speaker and it worked just perfectly fine, but when I connect my laptop is just different. How can I fix this guys? Thank you so much.

:)

Vanessa_2002, May 5, 2021
  2. Red_2112 Win User

Bluetooth speaker stuttering

Hello - I am having an issue with a set of Creative bluetooth speakers (Creative T3250) on my Asus laptop. The audio stutters, sometimes just every so often, other times it won't stop stuttering. For bluetooth, I use a bluetooth dongle.

The stuttering happens regardless if I am playing an Mp3 or using youtube. Distance shouldn't be an issue as I tested the speakers with about 1 meter between the speaker and computer

What I find odd is that I have another bluetooth speaker, the Bose Soundlink Mini which works just fine. With the Bose, I haven't experienced any stuttering unless I move the speaker quite some distance from the computer.

When I disconnect the Creative speakers, the audio plays just fine from the computer itself. And, like I said, it plays just fine from the Bose speaker. I have tried totally forgetting the Bose connection in case that was causing interference with the Creative
    speaker but there was no change.

I also have a wireless mouse with it's own usb connection, so I don't think that should be an issue. I tried disconnecting it anyway but no change to the stuttering.

I did connect by Android phone to the Creative speakers. There was still some stuttering at first but overall, it was much better than the computer. I was able to use songza and that seemed OK. Youtube had more stuttering.

Also, when using the computer with the speakers, the more I was doing on the computer (opening files, typing, etc.) the more the stuttering seemed to happen. Perhaps a coincidence but I was able to watch a streamed show without issue. But playing music while
    working seems impossible.

I see that others have issues similar to this with other windows platforms. I looked at some of the other fixes but so far nothing has really worked.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

R

Red_2112, May 5, 2021
  3. Bluetooth speaker stuttering

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide our assistance to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

Did you make any changes to your computer before the issue occurred?

As per your query, I am led to believe that your Bluetooth drivers for the creative speakers might be causing the issue.

To help us narrow down the cause of the issue, I would suggest that you perform the methods that are stated below.

Method 1: Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

I would suggest that you run this in build troubleshooter, as it will detect any errors that might persist in accordance with your speakers.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: Update the drivers.

I would suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth device and check if the issue persist. To do so follow the steps below:

1. Open Device Manager by right clicking on the
    Start Menu.

2. Open Device Manager, double click to expand the device.3. Right-click the device, and click Update.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 5, 2021
  4. Red_2112 Win User

Bluetooth speaker stuttering after windows update

Bluetooth speaker stuttering

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for the help. I followed the steps above but unfortunately the issue is persisting.

I didn't make any changes to the computer before the issue occurred, and my other bluetooth speaker is still working fine.

Using method 1, an issue was picked up by the troubleshooter - drivers as you suspected - and I applied the fix. It seems it helped a bit, but the sound still stutters, especially coming from streamed services like youtube.

The drivers, following method two, the computer says are up to date for both the speakers and the bluetooth dongle.

Any other ideas I should try?

Thanks again,

R

Red_2112, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker stuttering after windows update

1. Bluetooth speaker stuttering after windows update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker stuttering

2. Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update: Hi,I've just updated my Windows and now it has spatial audio/Windows Sonic feature. I'm using JBL Go 1 Bluetooth speaker Bluetooth 4.1 and an Asus K403F laptop Bluetooth 4.2 with Windows 11 v22H2. Every time I use/pair my JBL Go 1, the sound just isn't right. Like a phone...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update: Hi,I've just updated my Windows and now it has spatial audio/Windows Sonic feature. I'm using JBL Go 1 Bluetooth speaker Bluetooth 4.1 and an Asus K403F laptop Bluetooth 4.2 with Windows 11 v22H2. Every time I use/pair my JBL Go 1, the sound just isn't right. Like a phone...
  4. Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating

Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating: Hello!I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth connection to my headphones and mouse lately after upgrading to the latest version of Beta Windows a few days ago. System information below!After upgrading to the latest beta build, Bluetooth devices have been lagging and...
  5. Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating: Hello!I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth connection to my headphones and mouse lately after upgrading to the latest version of Beta Windows a few days ago. System information below!After upgrading to the latest beta build, Bluetooth devices have been lagging and...
  6. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after upgrading to version 21H1

Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after upgrading to version 21H1: I have some speakers that worked perfectly fine before, but I upgraded my Windows 10 pc to version 21H1 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is from Bluetooth, I have tried many things like checking the speakers by configuring and uninstalling and reinstalling...
  7. Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version: I have a couple edifier r1280db speakers that worked perfectly fine before, but I upgraded my Windows 10 pc to version 21H1 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is for Bluetooth, I have tried various things but nothing has worked, any help or answers will be...
  8. Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version: I have a couple edifier r1280db speakers that worked perfectly fine before, but I upgraded my Windows 10 pc to version 21H1 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is for Bluetooth, I have tried various things but nothing has worked, any help or answers will be...
  9. Bluetooth speaker - stutter and lag - FIXED!

Bluetooth speaker - stutter and lag - FIXED!: I bought the modestly priced JVC TH-D227B to replace wired speakers, and the sound is great, but my oh my did it stutter and lag. This is with Windows 10 on a shiny new 'deep' double height Intel NUC with a 10th gen i5 processor, 32 GB RAM and blazing fast SSDs - so no...
  10. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004

Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004: I have a pair of edifier r1280db speakers that were working perfectly fine before but I updated my windows 10 pc to version 2004 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is over bluetooth, I've tried various things like updating drivers and checking the speakers...