Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a couple edifier r1280db speakers that worked perfectly fine before, but I upgraded my Windows 10 pc to version 21H1 and now the speakers have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnaCrandall, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version

I have a couple edifier r1280db speakers that worked perfectly fine before, but I upgraded my Windows 10 pc to version 21H1 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is for Bluetooth, I have tried various things but nothing has worked, any help or answers will be highly appreciated thanks.

:)

AnaCrandall, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version

1. Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker stuttering

2. Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update: Hi,I've just updated my Windows and now it has spatial audio/Windows Sonic feature. I'm using JBL Go 1 Bluetooth speaker Bluetooth 4.1 and an Asus K403F laptop Bluetooth 4.2 with Windows 11 v22H2. Every time I use/pair my JBL Go 1, the sound just isn't right. Like a phone...
  3. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after upgrading to version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after upgrading to version 21H1: I have some speakers that worked perfectly fine before, but I upgraded my Windows 10 pc to version 21H1 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is from Bluetooth, I have tried many things like checking the speakers by configuring and uninstalling and reinstalling...
  4. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after upgrading to version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after upgrading to version 21H1: I have some speakers that worked perfectly fine before, but I upgraded my Windows 10 pc to version 21H1 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is from Bluetooth, I have tried many things like checking the speakers by configuring and uninstalling and reinstalling...
  5. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after upgrading to version 21H1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version: I have a couple edifier r1280db speakers that worked perfectly fine before, but I upgraded my Windows 10 pc to version 21H1 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is for Bluetooth, I have tried various things but nothing has worked, any help or answers will be...
  7. Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows 21H1 version: I have a couple edifier r1280db speakers that worked perfectly fine before, but I upgraded my Windows 10 pc to version 21H1 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is for Bluetooth, I have tried various things but nothing has worked, any help or answers will be...
  8. Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows version 21H1

Bluetooth speaker stuttering issue after upgrading to Windows version 21H1: I have a couple edifier r1280db speakers that worked perfectly fine before, but I upgraded my Windows 10 pc to version 21H1 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is over bluetooth. Any help or answers will be greatly appreciated thanks....
  9. Bluetooth speaker stuttering after windows update

Bluetooth speaker stuttering after windows update: Hi everyone, Before my windows updated the connectivity of my laptop and Bluetooth speaker are actually doing pretty well. But, after the windows update the sounds from the Bluetooth speaker started to stutter. I tried connecting a phone to the Bluetooth speaker and it worked...
  10. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004

Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004: I have a pair of edifier r1280db speakers that were working perfectly fine before but I updated my windows 10 pc to version 2004 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is over bluetooth, I've tried various things like updating drivers and checking the speakers...