Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker will not connect on Bootup, will only connect when I restart computer

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker will not connect on Bootup, will only connect when I restart computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have an odd problem. When I turn on my computer to boot it up, with my Sony Bluetooth XB-12 speaker on, it will not connect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JH49ers, Aug 15, 2020.

1. JH49ers Win User

Bluetooth speaker will not connect on Bootup, will only connect when I restart computer

Hello everyone,

I have an odd problem. When I turn on my computer to boot it up, with my Sony Bluetooth XB-12 speaker on, it will not connect. However, when I restart my computer, it connects every time. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it? I have tried many solutions and none of them work. Please help if you can.

:)

JH49ers, Aug 15, 2020
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Speaker Connect

Hi ChixRip,

Thank you for bringing this issue to us.

I am glad to work with you and help you with your concern.

I understand that connect your Surface Book to a Bluetooth Speaker.

Don't you worry ChixRip we will work together to resolve this concern

Here are the steps to connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Surface book, please see the link below:

Connect a Bluetooth device in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15290/...

Just an additional information, when you are unable to see your Bluetooth speaker on Bluetooth and other devices, base on personal experience here's what I do to connect it:

Step 1. Open Settings, then go to Devices then go to Bluetooth and other devices

Step 2. Make your device visible by turning on its Bluetooth, usually you can do this by just turning on your Bluetooth speaker, but it actually depends on the manufacturer

Step 3: On Bluetooth and other devices click add other Bluetooth and other devices.

When your Bluetooth speaker is visible or turned on you will be able to see it, then just click it and you are good to go.

Thank you again for working together with us ChixRip.

Please continue to have a good day

Best Regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 15, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Bluetooth speaker will not connect on Bootup, will only connect when I restart computer

Speakers not working while bluetooth headphones are connected

Yes, and when the connected via Bluetooth the audio to the speakers are muted. Works that way with my Bose NC 700's - when they are connected via Bluetooth, my speakers connected to my DAC connected to my PC via optical cable are muted.

sygnus21, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth speaker will not connect on Bootup, will only connect when I restart computer - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker connect

2. Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo": After my computer did a driver update using AVG Driver Updater, my laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 7506 using Windows 10, has had trouble getting a stereo connection with the bluetooth speaker, a Sony SRS-XB43 Prior to the driver update, the connection was fine, and I could see...
  3. Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo": After my computer did a driver update using AVG Driver Updater, my laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 7506 using Windows 10, has had trouble getting a stereo connection with the bluetooth speaker, a Sony SRS-XB43 Prior to the driver update, the connection was fine, and I could see...
  4. Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Speaker connected as voice only

Bluetooth Speaker connected as voice only: Hi!I've recently got a Bluetooth speaker, the Soundecore Motion+ from Anker. It works great on my android phone and other apple devices, however, when I pair it to my windows laptop through bluetooth, it shows connected only to voice instead of voice an audio. This causes...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker connects as "Connected Voice" only

Bluetooth Speaker connects as "Connected Voice" only: My S207U bluetooth speaker only connects with my Windows 10 PC as "Connected voice" instead of Connected audio/music. It does not play any sound. On selecting it specifically in the Sound settings, the audio services invariably stop or hang up. The bluetooth device plays...
  7. Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice

Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice: My Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice. When I connect to android mobile phone it connects properly. But in Windows 10 Laptop it connect only as voice. Can someone please help me to resolve this. Thank you... [ATTACH]...
  8. Bluetooth Speaker connects as "Connected Voice" only

Bluetooth Speaker connects as "Connected Voice" only: My Philips BT50B bluetooth speaker only connects with my Windows 10 PC as "Connected voice" instead of Connected audio/music. It does not play any sound. On selecting it specifically in the Sound settings, the audio services invariably stop or hang up. The bluetooth device...
  9. bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.

bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.: close to giving up. Loss of productivity due to the update has way exceeded the cost of 3 new Ipads. Has anyone managed anything that works? Tried the fixes? Can I roll back the update or reset the computer?...
  10. bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.

bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.: A sudden update meant missing a deadline, so I hoped it would be worth it. In fact it removed a bluetooth connection ruining a presentation. None of fixes worked. Tried an adviser, but the average 7 second wait seems hopeful. I'm still waiting ..... Any suggestions?...