Windows 10: Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer

Discus and support Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just bought a Lenovo ThinkPad and my JBL Clip2 Bluetooth Speaker won't connect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ToniRai1, Nov 23, 2019.

1. ToniRai1 Win User

Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer

Just bought a Lenovo ThinkPad and my JBL Clip2 Bluetooth Speaker won't connect.

:)

ToniRai1, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Tobbe Win User

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer :(

Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Nov 23, 2019
  3. ducky01 Win User
    Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Nov 23, 2019
  4. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Speaker Won't

2. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  3. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  4. Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker: Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite model L15W-B1312, laptop 11" OS build 19043.1766, Serial# 4F025346S, Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16 GHz 2.16GHz; Installed RAM 4.00 GB; System Type: 64-bit operating system x64-based operator; Pen and touch: Touch support with 10...
  5. Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker: Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite model L15W-B1312, laptop 11" OS build 19043.1766, Serial# 4F025346S, Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16 GHz 2.16GHz; Installed RAM 4.00 GB; System Type: 64-bit operating system x64-based operator; Pen and touch: Touch support with 10...
  6. My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.: My computer connects to my bluetooth device it only says "Paried". It doesn't even shows the speaker in the program sound, it only apperars the computer speaker. I already try with services, updating drivers. Now I don't know what to do....
  7. Bluetooth speaker cannot be connected to my computer

Bluetooth speaker cannot be connected to my computer: Hello. I am missing the Bluetooth toggle ON/OFF button in the Settings - Bluetooth & other devices. Same in Device Manager there are just no such option like Bluetooth Yes i used instructions like download the DriverEasy application. But this app does not find the bluetooth...
  8. New computer won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New computer won't connect: I just bought a new computer and is not connecting to my home network, even worst the WiFi option that usually appears on network & settings is not even there. The only one that appears is the flight mode and I can't even click on that. When I go to settings WiFi doesn't...
  9. connecting my bluetooth speaker

connecting my bluetooth speaker: hi, my name is dinesh. i m trying to play audio through my JBL FLIP 2 bluetooth speaker. it shows conneted but the sound is not coming through my speaker. i troubleshooted and it shows A2DP has an error. i checked it in divice manager also it shows the file is not digitally...
  10. connect a bluetooth speaker

connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5