Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker worked great on new computer, until now.

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker worked great on new computer, until now. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Right outta the box the pairing worked fine. The sound icon defaulted to JBL bluetooth speaker and sound worked. Bluetooth menu listed it as paired and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sprocketous, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Bluetooth speaker worked great on new computer, until now.

Right outta the box the pairing worked fine. The sound icon defaulted to JBL bluetooth speaker and sound worked. Bluetooth menu listed it as paired and listed it in the audio section. Today no sound. Sound icon is just a red circle with an x. Bluetooth says JBL is paired but no "Link up" sound that the speaker usually makes and its no longer listed as being audio in bluetooth menu. Removed the speaker from known devices and rediscovered it (a few times), to no avail. My computer says its paired but its not being recognized as audio anymore. I dont even think there was a Win update so I have no idea whats going on. Just checked playback in sounds and the speaker isnt there anymore.

submitted by /u/sprocketous
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sprocketous, Mar 17, 2021

2. Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueBluetooth speaker worked great on new computer, until now. :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Plankton Win User

Bluetooth speaker worked great on new computer, until now.

Bluetooth Speakers

Is the PC in question the one listed under "My Computer" ? If so just check your mobo manual to see if it has bluetooth. Why not just use some regular PC speaker system?

If your mobo doesn't support bluetooth, all you would need is a bluetooth dongle (usb adapter).

Plankton, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker worked great on new computer, until now.

1. Bluetooth speaker worked great on new computer, until now. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker worked

2. bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!: when my Bluetooth speaker is connected to my laptop there is no sound coming trough it and windows host process rundll32 is also using microphone...
  3. bluetooth was working untill latest updates now there are no sign ,off the icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth was working untill latest updates now there are no sign ,off the icon: Bluetooth work until latest updates, the icon off Bluetooth gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-was-working-untill-latest-updates-now/6f22655d-6c15-4a51-b675-be3f5c2f8294
  4. bluetooth was working untill latest updates now there are no sign ,off the icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth was working untill latest updates now there are no sign ,off the icon: Bluetooth work until latest updates, the icon off Bluetooth gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-was-working-untill-latest-updates-now/6f22655d-6c15-4a51-b675-be3f5c2f8294
  5. bluetooth was working untill latest updates now there are no sign ,off the icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth headset speaker not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset speaker not working: Hi there,I am experiencing some issues with my new headset JLAB Go Work. I connected the headset via bluetooth and afterwards I got the following devices:Speakers:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG Audio- JLab GO Work StereoMicrofone:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG AudioBasically all...
  7. new bluetooth wireless speaker.

new bluetooth wireless speaker.: my computer wont recognize my new bluetooth speaker. it does not come with a usb device. it's totally wireless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-bluetooth-wireless-speaker/4aa419aa-1a45-45ce-8607-7bcf0fbadd0d
  8. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES AND COMPUTER SPEAKERS

BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES AND COMPUTER SPEAKERS: I have my hearing aid access by Bluetooth--I want to disable my la to speakers while using BT and hearing aid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-and-computer-speakers/2e9bdb35-5ad0-424f-bfc3-a381ea4b4646
  9. Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer

Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer: Just bought a Lenovo ThinkPad and my JBL Clip2 Bluetooth Speaker won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-wont-connect-to-my-new-computer/d42b3fa6-f246-4138-97ca-5869914ba75d
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work on new computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth doesn't work on new computer.: Built a new computer with the following specs: Zotac GTX 1080 Mini MSI B450l gaming plus AC ITX 1TB Samsung Evo 970 Ryzen 7 2700X Corsair SF600 32GB Corsair 3000MHz ram. My issue is, the built in bluetooth worked for a few hours when I started my computer, but it had issues...