Windows 10: bluetooth speaker

Discus and support bluetooth speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I pair with my windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker/fce66959-2af1-4dd4-9891-50e02a9db336 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nita_695, Mar 10, 2019.

1. nita_695 Win User

bluetooth speaker

how do I pair with my windows 10 ?

:)

nita_695, Mar 10, 2019

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Mar 10, 2019
  3. michael Win User
    Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Mar 10, 2019
  4. bluetooth speaker

Need Help With Bluetooth Speaker, Issue is with volume control

Hi Sierra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on the description, the issue you are facing may be due to the Bluetooth speaker driver is outdated since it is new. Since the speaker is running in generic driver. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps, follow the below
    methods information provided.

Method 1.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth speaker device driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and click on ‘’Update’’.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

As you have mention this issue has occur after recent updates, I suggest you to check for the updates if any Bluetooth updates is pending.

Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Check for Updates” from the left pane.

Now click on “Check for Updates” button on the right pane, to receive a fresh list of updates and then install all the updates listed there.

For any issues while installing Windows Updates, you may also refer to this link:

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

If the above method did not fix the issue try the below method.

Method 3.

I would recommend you to download the latest Bluetooth device driver form the Bluetooth manufacturer website and uninstall – reinstall the same in compatibility mode.

Step 1.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.
    Step 2.

Follow the below steps to re-install the speaker driver.

Note: Make sure you download the updated Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth speaker

1. bluetooth speaker - Similar Threads - bluetooth speaker

2. Bluetooth SPEAKER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth SPEAKER: Hi, My computer Dell3630 recognizes my bluetooth speaker as a microphone. Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker/53805ed2-0696-4096-a1d7-9ef3138fdf32
  3. Bluetooth speaker is not working properly

Bluetooth speaker is not working properly: Soo this just happened like a day ago and ive been trying to fix it myself but i cant find anyone with the same problem. soo my bluetooth speaker (jbl charge 4) is connected to my pc but the only sound it makes is from windows itself aka warnings and volume changing sound +...
  4. Bluetooth speakers gets disconnected

Bluetooth speakers gets disconnected: Hi, I have two JBL Flip 5 speakers (bluetooth) and I have notices that if my PC stays idle for some time without outputing any music/sound, my speakers gets disconnected from my PC. I would like to know if I can avoid all that because I would like to use alarm on my Surface...
  5. Let's listen to music on my Bluetooth speaker! Now let's see here. Huh?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Let's listen to music on my Bluetooth speaker! Now let's see here. Huh?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EIsaik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0zp4o/lets_listen_to_music_on_my_bluetooth_speaker_now/
  6. Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer

Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer: Just bought a Lenovo ThinkPad and my JBL Clip2 Bluetooth Speaker won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-wont-connect-to-my-new-computer/d42b3fa6-f246-4138-97ca-5869914ba75d
  7. Bluetooth Speakers

Bluetooth Speakers: Hi, I’m thinking about getting some speakers, and these have got my interest. But I'm not sure, if my PC as bluetooth enabled. Edifer R1280DB Studio Speakers. Thanks 144654
  8. Unable to play audio on Bluetooth speaker though laptop shows connected status

Unable to play audio on Bluetooth speaker though laptop shows connected status: I recently brought Philips BT50 Bluetooth speaker and it works just fine when connected to my phone. But when I connect my laptop to the speaker, the sound is not playing. I tried playing a video and the sound works fine on my laptop speakers but not on the Bluetooth speaker....
  9. My bluetooth speaker cannot be adjusted by the master volume slider on windows 10 other...

My bluetooth speaker cannot be adjusted by the master volume slider on windows 10 other...: I have tried everything from restarting my pc to uninstalling and reinstalling my Bluetooth drivers. I've factory reset my Bluetooth device and ran trouble shooter on Bluetooth I also have the latest update of windows 10....
  10. Bluetooth speakers need to be reset

Bluetooth speakers need to be reset: Why don't my bluetooth speakers remain on in Windows 10 after "sleep" or "reboot". Power management tab is unavailable. Windows 10 build 19018.vb_release.191101-1402 144083