Windows 10: bluetooth speaker

Discus and support bluetooth speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my Bluetooth speaker works sporadically it will be on then the next time I use it it wont any ideas please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paulsimpsonEZ, Nov 5, 2019.

1. bluetooth speaker

my Bluetooth speaker works sporadically it will be on then the next time I use it it wont any ideas please

:)

paulsimpsonEZ, Nov 5, 2019

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Nov 5, 2019
  3. michael Win User
    Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Nov 5, 2019
  4. bluetooth speaker

Need Help With Bluetooth Speaker, Issue is with volume control

Hi Sierra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on the description, the issue you are facing may be due to the Bluetooth speaker driver is outdated since it is new. Since the speaker is running in generic driver. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps, follow the below
    methods information provided.

Method 1.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth speaker device driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and click on ‘’Update’’.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

As you have mention this issue has occur after recent updates, I suggest you to check for the updates if any Bluetooth updates is pending.

Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Check for Updates” from the left pane.

Now click on “Check for Updates” button on the right pane, to receive a fresh list of updates and then install all the updates listed there.

For any issues while installing Windows Updates, you may also refer to this link:

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

If the above method did not fix the issue try the below method.

Method 3.

I would recommend you to download the latest Bluetooth device driver form the Bluetooth manufacturer website and uninstall – reinstall the same in compatibility mode.

Step 1.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.
    Step 2.

Follow the below steps to re-install the speaker driver.

Note: Make sure you download the updated Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth speaker

1. bluetooth speaker - Similar Threads - bluetooth speaker

2. when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...: im running windows 11 and am confused why my speakers break all apps. when trying to inspect speakers on sound settings the settings window crashes, as does the control panel sound device manager when i look at speakers. im on an asus laptop.im thinking maybe a drivers...
  3. when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...: im running windows 11 and am confused why my speakers break all apps. when trying to inspect speakers on sound settings the settings window crashes, as does the control panel sound device manager when i look at speakers. im on an asus laptop.im thinking maybe a drivers...
  4. Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...: Using an Alienware Laptop running the latest Windows 11 version. Been having problems for a few months where I cannot get any bluetooth device to work on the laptop. They all work fine on my Windows 10 PC. I have uninstalled the devices, disconnected and re-connected the...
  5. Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...

Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...: Using an Alienware Laptop running the latest Windows 11 version. Been having problems for a few months where I cannot get any bluetooth device to work on the laptop. They all work fine on my Windows 10 PC. I have uninstalled the devices, disconnected and re-connected the...
  6. Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.: My laptops audio has stopped working. I tried the troubleshooting option of windows 11 but it is not able to identify the problem.The audio is not working on both the Speaker and Bluetooth. The laptop shows the headphones are connected but there is no audio.Also checked the...
  7. Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.: My laptops audio has stopped working. I tried the troubleshooting option of windows 11 but it is not able to identify the problem.The audio is not working on both the Speaker and Bluetooth. The laptop shows the headphones are connected but there is no audio.Also checked the...
  8. No "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality audio option for my Bluetooth connected speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality audio option for my Bluetooth connected speaker: I have a bluetooth connected speaker that stutters. It's default format is set to 2 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz CD Quality and I can only switch it to 1 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz. How can get my default format to switch to "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality for better audio and the...
  9. No "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality audio option for my Bluetooth connected speaker

No "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality audio option for my Bluetooth connected speaker: I have a bluetooth connected speaker that stutters. It's default format is set to 2 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz CD Quality and I can only switch it to 1 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz. How can get my default format to switch to "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality for better audio and the...
  10. Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.: Browsed the Internet for quite a while but couldn't find any fixes on this issue...apparently it is because the Bluetooth speaker has a mic so it is identified as "Handsfree Headphones"... I have done some basic methods and troubleshooting like reinstalling drivers or...