Windows 10: Bluetooth speakers and ITunes

Discus and support Bluetooth speakers and ITunes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok, I have an HP all in one, running Windows 10, 64 bit. I bought a set of Bluetooth speakers Thonet and Vander a while ago, connected, and they were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Keith 517, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Keith 517 Win User

Bluetooth speakers and ITunes

Ok, I have an HP all in one, running Windows 10, 64 bit. I bought a set of Bluetooth speakers Thonet and Vander a while ago, connected, and they were working fine other than the occasional drop off, I'd reconnect, and off we'd go. After the latest set of updates, problems. Now they won't connect, no matter what I do. If I finally get them to connect, then Itunes vapor locks, nothing plays, controls freeze and I have to reboot to get I Tunes to work. After the reboot, my computer defaults back to the built in speakers and Itunes works. I've been chasing this problem down the internet rabbit hole for weeks, with no solution. Any idea what could be causing this? As I've said, I've tried all the obvious solutions, so I'm open to suggestions. Yes, I've checked drivers, connections, rolled back drivers to no avail.

:)

Keith 517, Jan 30, 2020

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Jan 30, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Plankton Win User

Bluetooth Speakers

Is the PC in question the one listed under "My Computer" ? If so just check your mobo manual to see if it has bluetooth. Why not just use some regular PC speaker system?

If your mobo doesn't support bluetooth, all you would need is a bluetooth dongle (usb adapter).

Plankton, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth speakers and ITunes - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speakers ITunes

2. Bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker: Hi I am trying to connect external to my laptop as the built in sound card has gotten so quiet over the windows versions its shocking so have to have external speakers so I can actually hear things on my laptop. When i connect to my laptop the speaker only shows up as a mic...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speaker: I recently bought a new Bluetooh Speaker Samsung AKG for my laptop Acer Swift 3, Windows 10. However whenver the speaker connects, after about a minute or so it automatically disconnects itself. I have checked and my drivers are all up to date. Thanks, in advance, any...
  4. Bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speakers: I've noticed whenever my laptop is connected to a Bluetooth device be it a speaker or sound bar there's a static noise of a millisecond which interrupts the music and then the music continues. Sometimes after this the music also fast forwards a bit. It happens every now and...
  5. Bluetooth Speakers

Bluetooth Speakers: I have 2 UE Megabooms that I can pair via Bluetooth with my android app and use them as stereo speakers when I stream music from my phone. Can this be accomplished on my windows 10 PC so I can use them as PC speakers?...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker

Bluetooth Speaker: My computer is connected to my Bluetooth speaker but wont recognize it and keeps plays audio through the computer speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker/ece654de-49a2-45b3-856a-f9513f2a316f
  7. bluetooth speakers

bluetooth speakers: Hi, since the last update, my bluetooth speakers connecting as usual, but the sound comes from my laptop and not from the speakers. Everything looks fine, the device is connected, just don't work. I have no clue what can I do to repair this problem. Does anybody have some...
  8. Bluetooth speakers

Bluetooth speakers: Hi I am trying to connect to Bluetooth speaker devices and have them play the same audio at the same time on my laptop I have two separate Bluetooth speakers and wanting to play the same audio from my laptop at the same time...
  9. bluetooth speakers

bluetooth speakers: Why can't I get my bluetooth speakers to sync to my laptop. I'm running windows 10 and it's fully updated. Moved from : Windows / Windows 10 / Connect Phone & PC...
  10. Speakers and Bluetooth

Speakers and Bluetooth: According to my computers icon, it states that my computer speakers are ready to rubble. That's great, I'm ready. But when I want to listen to my bluetooth headphones, it's not there. Therefore, I have to go back to devices and printers, delete my headphones and then...