Windows 10: Bluetooth speakers are not working with PC

Discus and support Bluetooth speakers are not working with PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth speakers stopped working when connected to the PC. I didn’t have any problems a while ago. However, I cannot get any sound from them now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RosemaryFerenchak, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Bluetooth speakers are not working with PC

My Bluetooth speakers stopped working when connected to the PC. I didn’t have any problems a while ago. However, I cannot get any sound from them now. I checked my speakers (Naim Unity Atom) while connecting them to the other device and they are working so the problem is with the PC.

:)

RosemaryFerenchak, Nov 24, 2018

2. Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Nov 24, 2018
  4. michael Win User

Bluetooth speakers are not working with PC

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth speakers are not working with PC

1. Bluetooth speakers are not working with PC - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speakers are

2. bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!: when my Bluetooth speaker is connected to my laptop there is no sound coming trough it and windows host process rundll32 is also using microphone...
  3. bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!: when my Bluetooth speaker is connected to my laptop there is no sound coming trough it and windows host process rundll32 is also using microphone...
  4. Bluetooth headset speaker not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset speaker not working: Hi there,I am experiencing some issues with my new headset JLAB Go Work. I connected the headset via bluetooth and afterwards I got the following devices:Speakers:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG Audio- JLab GO Work StereoMicrofone:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG AudioBasically all...
  5. Bluetooth headset speaker not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset speaker not working: Hi there,I am experiencing some issues with my new headset JLAB Go Work. I connected the headset via bluetooth and afterwards I got the following devices:Speakers:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG Audio- JLab GO Work StereoMicrofone:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG AudioBasically all...
  6. Bluetooth headset speaker not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?

will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?: Win 10 20h2 clean re-install doesn't resolve audio driver issue on my HP X360 laptop - also tried troubleshooter, uninstall/reinstall drivers (from Realtek/HP/Microsoft). Issue is with both internal and external speakers. So assume this is probably a mainboard issue. Before...
  8. Bluetooth PC speaker volume problem

Bluetooth PC speaker volume problem: Bluetooth wireless PC has no volume, however a it worked easily when I first installed it, but now, b all settings seem to be correct, but speaker will no longer play. At this same time, another Bluetooth speaker--lost temporarily!--has been performing without any problems!...
  9. Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working: I use a pretty old laptop(HP if that matters) and had to get it fixed recently,so they did a fresh install on my device, my speaker and headphone jack have broken ,so I used a bluetooth speaker for audio ,until recently when Windows decided to update and my audio/Bluetooth...
  10. Bluetooth speaker is not working properly

Bluetooth speaker is not working properly: Soo this just happened like a day ago and ive been trying to fix it myself but i cant find anyone with the same problem. soo my bluetooth speaker (jbl charge 4) is connected to my pc but the only sound it makes is from windows itself aka warnings and volume changing sound +...