Windows 10: Bluetooth speakers connected but not listed under audio devices

Discus and support Bluetooth speakers connected but not listed under audio devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’m using Creative T15 wireless bluetooth speakers. Recently they’ve stopped working with my laptop after a minor windows update on 16 Aug. Now my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chesed.Kelvin, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Bluetooth speakers connected but not listed under audio devices

I’m using Creative T15 wireless bluetooth speakers. Recently they’ve stopped working with my laptop after a minor windows update on 16 Aug. Now my bluetooth settings will reflect that my speakers are connected but they’re not listed under audio devices like they usually do, so that means I can’t toggle my audio output options on the taskbar. I also noticed the bluetooth A2DP source error code 52.

Currently I can connect my Razer hammerhead bluetooth headphones to my laptop and they work fine.

How do i resolve this?

:)

Chesed.Kelvin, Aug 18, 2019
  2. pheles22 Win User

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Aug 18, 2019
  3. bro67 Win User
    Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

Do they work if you connect them through BT with your cellphone or tablet? Google is your friend. Try the following. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...&v4h=winxptab1 Uninstall the driver that you installed. Windows 10 should load the correct driver when you plug the dongle into the computer. Check if the following settings for the Bluetooth speaker is enabled by default. If not, let’s enable it and check if it solves the issue.

You can follow the steps to enable the Bluetooth audio service:

a) Press Windows key + X key together and select Control Panel from the list.

b) Click on Hardware and Sound and select Devices and Printers.

c) In Devices and Printers, locate Bluetooth speaker device and Right Click on the device.

d) Click on Properties and navigate to Services tab.

e) Select “Audio Sink”, "Hands free Telephony" and "Remote Control".

f) Click on Apply.

bro67, Aug 18, 2019
  4. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speakers connected but not listed under audio devices

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth speakers connected but not listed under audio devices

1. Bluetooth speakers connected but not listed under audio devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speakers connected

2. Bluetooth Speakers listed as other devices instead of audio device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speakers listed as other devices instead of audio device.: Hi, I'm trying to use Bluetooth to connect my Google Home to my Windows 10 PC. It can pair and connect, but gets listed under other devices instead of audio devices. Thus, I can't select my output device to be the Google Home speakers because it's not listed under sound...
  3. Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.: Hi guys, so yesterday I unpaired my Google Home Nest mini on my laptop and when I tried to reconnect it again, it shows that I'm connected under the "Other Devices" section instead of the "Audio" section in the Bluetooth menu. I have tried repairing the speakers, updating the...
  4. Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.: Hi guys, so yesterday I unpaired my Google Home Nest mini on my laptop and when I tried to reconnect it again, it shows that I'm connected under the "Other Devices" section instead of the "Audio" section in the Bluetooth menu. I have tried repairing the speakers, updating the...
  5. Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.

6. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device: Hi there, seeking assistance here. Suddenly my bluetooth speaker was not listed as an audio device in "Bluetooth & other devices" panel. It was working fine previously as audio playback for my windows 10 desktop. I have tried to reinstall the bluetooth drivers, unpair device...
  7. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device: Hi there, seeking assistance here. Suddenly my bluetooth speaker was not listed as an audio device in "Bluetooth & other devices" panel. It was working fine previously as audio playback for my windows 10 desktop. I have tried to reinstall the bluetooth drivers, unpair device...
  8. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

9. Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.

Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.: Hi guys, so yesterday i have unpaired my Harmon Kardon Aura Studio 3 on my desktop and when i tried to reconnect it again it shows that i am connected under the “other device” section instead of the “audio” section in the bluetooth menu. I have tried repairing the speakers,...
  10. Bluetooth headphones connected, but listed under "Other Devices" and not "Audio"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones connected, but listed under "Other Devices" and not "Audio": Am using a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth adapter (The kind that plugs into the Motherboard, not a USB adapter) and obviously isn't exclusive to my headphones. I use it for my Xbox One Controller, which works as expected. Headphones do not show up under playback tab in the Sound settings...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue tiooh speaker connected nbut lot listed