Windows 10: Bluetooth speakers gets disconnected

Discus and support Bluetooth speakers gets disconnected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have two JBL Flip 5 speakers (bluetooth) and I have notices that if my PC stays idle for some time without outputing any music/sound, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ryukote, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Ryukote Win User

Bluetooth speakers gets disconnected

Hi,

I have two JBL Flip 5 speakers (bluetooth) and I have notices that if my PC stays idle for some time without outputing any music/sound, my speakers gets disconnected from my PC. I would like to know if I can avoid all that because I would like to use alarm on my Surface Laptop 3 to play music on those speakers.

Thanks

:)

Ryukote, Nov 29, 2019

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Nov 29, 2019
  3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 29, 2019
  4. michael Win User

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth speakers gets disconnected - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speakers gets

2. Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly: Hello,I've got a Sony SRR-XB13 bluetooth speaker and it disconnects from time to time but it does not properly disconnects as when I go and look up in settings under the bluetooth devices it still appears connected although the bluetooth led on the speaker indicates...
  3. Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly: Hello,I've got a Sony SRR-XB13 bluetooth speaker and it disconnects from time to time but it does not properly disconnects as when I go and look up in settings under the bluetooth devices it still appears connected although the bluetooth led on the speaker indicates...
  4. Bluetooth Speaker SRS-XB32 getting disconnected frequently in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speaker SRS-XB32 getting disconnected frequently in Windows 10: I bought a new Laptop Lenovo S145, which runs under Windows 10. I connect SRS XB32 to the laptop. When I take calls through MS Teams, after sometime around 30-40 mins the speaker is disconnected automatically I see the profile for the BT speaker too deleted.So, to reconnect...
  5. Device "Disconnect" action fails on a paired Bluetooth speaker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device "Disconnect" action fails on a paired Bluetooth speaker: There is an error in the bluetooth connection management or setings. When you "Disconnect" from a bluetooth audio device, for some reason, Windows will re-connect to it over time, randomly. It causes critical failures - as the speaker starts playing loud music suddenly,...
  6. Paused audio will resume on laptop speaker when bluetooth speakers disconnect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Paused audio will resume on laptop speaker when bluetooth speakers disconnect: I'm not able to find information about this 'issue'. So this is what's happening; i listen to music either with Groove, Spotifiy or watching videos / music off youtube on my bluetooth speaker connected on my laptop. I pause the music, after a while my bluetooth speaker turn...
  7. Bluetooth gets disconnected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth gets disconnected.: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro and while my PC is connected to both bluetooth and wifi, my bluetooth sometimes gets disconnected but when I am not using wifi then my bluetooth does not gets disconnected. First I thought it maybe was because of faulty bluetooth adapter so I...
  8. JBL bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting

JBL bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting: I have an issue with my Huawei Windows 10 laptop that does not work with my JBL bluetooth speaker. All other bluetooth devices work fine with it. It will connect fine, then will play sound for about a minute, then go silent, then disconnect completely. I know the speaker...
  9. Bluetooth speakers - need way to keep from disconnecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speakers - need way to keep from disconnecting: I have an Energy BTS speaker system connected to Windows 10 Home 64 bit build 18362.778 via Bluetooth. After I manually pair it to my laptop Dell 5000 series laptop it works fine. But when there's no sound going to it, it will disconnect from my laptop after a few minutes...
  10. Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings

Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings: Hey there! I have had an issue of not being able to have sound-playback through my bluetooth speaker from my laptop ever since purchasing it last year (May 2018). My Laptop is the Lenovo YOGA 920-12IKB. [ATTACH] I have just given up on trying to resolve this until...