Windows 10: Bluetooth Speakers + Headphones WIN10

Discus and support Bluetooth Speakers + Headphones WIN10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how I can change media output (ie CD Music) from the laptop speakers to Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers. (both of these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alankinguk, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Speakers + Headphones WIN10

Can anyone tell me how I can change media output (ie CD Music) from the laptop speakers to Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers. (both of these items are paired and in my device list) They are connected via CSR Rocketek RT-BT4 USB External Bluetooth.

:)

alankinguk, Sep 7, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Bazsl Win User
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

Bluetooth Speakers + Headphones WIN10

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Speakers + Headphones WIN10

1. Bluetooth Speakers + Headphones WIN10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Speakers Headphones

2. bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!: when my Bluetooth speaker is connected to my laptop there is no sound coming trough it and windows host process rundll32 is also using microphone...
  3. bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!: when my Bluetooth speaker is connected to my laptop there is no sound coming trough it and windows host process rundll32 is also using microphone...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones not Speaker Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones not Speaker Option: My bluetooth headphones Bose QC45 have worked perfectly for months as playback and microphone options, but after working Friday night I turned my computer on Saturday and they were no longer an option. They are displayed as a recognized and connected "audio device", I can...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones not Speaker Option

Bluetooth Headphones not Speaker Option: My bluetooth headphones Bose QC45 have worked perfectly for months as playback and microphone options, but after working Friday night I turned my computer on Saturday and they were no longer an option. They are displayed as a recognized and connected "audio device", I can...
  6. Bluetooth on headphones vs speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth on headphones vs speakers: Hi,If possible, move this to the correct topic, I was unsure which to select.I'm aware that there are numerous questions and discussions regarding bluetooth device connectivity and lag. I have not yet seen one that discusses the situation where the bluetooth headphones work...
  7. Bluetooth on headphones vs speakers

Bluetooth on headphones vs speakers: Hi,If possible, move this to the correct topic, I was unsure which to select.I'm aware that there are numerous questions and discussions regarding bluetooth device connectivity and lag. I have not yet seen one that discusses the situation where the bluetooth headphones work...
  8. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES AND COMPUTER SPEAKERS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES AND COMPUTER SPEAKERS: I have my hearing aid access by Bluetooth--I want to disable my la to speakers while using BT and hearing aid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-and-computer-speakers/2e9bdb35-5ad0-424f-bfc3-a381ea4b4646
  9. bluetooth speakers only work as headphones

bluetooth speakers only work as headphones: AKAI HT014A-5086F bluetooth 5.1 speakers only work as headphones. Is there some software required to get them to work as speakers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speakers-only-work-as-headphones/f8b11495-3d92-4237-8aeb-3fdce0c5355c
  10. bluetooth speakers on Win10

bluetooth speakers on Win10: I have two Dell systems and a Surface Pro. I also have multiple bluetooth speaker systems one Bose one eMEET. I have NEVER been able to get the hosts to play audio to the speakers over wireless channel. Sometimes I can get the devices to pair, but they don't connect, or...