Windows 10: Bluetooth speakers keep turning on by themselves

Discus and support Bluetooth speakers keep turning on by themselves in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Bluetooth speakers keep turning on by themselves. This issue occurred after Windows re-installation due to the Windows failure. Now when I start my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephanieBennett3, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Bluetooth speakers keep turning on by themselves

My Bluetooth speakers keep turning on by themselves. This issue occurred after Windows re-installation due to the Windows failure. Now when I start my PC, the speakers start automatically working. Help me to change it so the speakers would connect only when I turn them on manually

:)

StephanieBennett3, Mar 20, 2019

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Mar 20, 2019
  3. michael Win User
    Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Mar 20, 2019
  4. harly Win User

Bluetooth speakers keep turning on by themselves

How to turn a PC to a Bluetooth Speaker

With a Bluetooth-enabled Windows computer and Bluetooth-enabled device, you will be able to play music from your external device on your PC. With Windows, you can get files which might be stored over a Bluetooth tool and play those files. In this way you're using your personal machine like a Bluetooth speaker. This is useful for those who have a mobile phone that has built-in Bluetooth also it stores MP3s onto it. Whilst you might be able to play your MP3s in your phone, your pc and its speakers are occasionally far louder.

But how to achieve that?

harly, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth speakers keep turning on by themselves

1. Bluetooth speakers keep turning on by themselves - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speakers keep

2. Bluetooth speakers keep cutting on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speakers keep cutting on laptop: Hi, I recently bought a Sony WF-XB700 Bluetooth speakers which I loved to use on my smartphone, but when I tried to use them on my laptop, the voice would work for a few seconds, then cut off for a few seconds and so on. Please tell me if there is anything I can do...
  3. Bluetooth speakers keep cutting on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speakers keep cutting on laptop: Hi, I recently bought a Sony WF-XB700 Bluetooth speakers which I loved to use on my smartphone, but when I tried to use them on my laptop, the voice would work for a few seconds, then cut off for a few seconds and so on. Please tell me if there is anything I can do...
  4. Bluetooth speakers keep cutting on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. JBL bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting

JBL bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting: I have an issue with my Huawei Windows 10 laptop that does not work with my JBL bluetooth speaker. All other bluetooth devices work fine with it. It will connect fine, then will play sound for about a minute, then go silent, then disconnect completely. I know the speaker...
  6. Speakers keep turning off AND defaulting to wrong speakers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speakers keep turning off AND defaulting to wrong speakers.: Every time I turn my laptop off it also turns off the speakers. When I restart it, speakers are on mute. I've been trying different solutions for weeks but no luck so far. Any help greatly appreciated Also... I can't find a way to make it default to my laptop speakers....
  7. Bluetooth speakers turning themselves on occasionally

Bluetooth speakers turning themselves on occasionally: Hello, I recently had to reinstall windows due to windows failure. Previously the bluetooth speakers would only connect and change to them whenever I powered them on. Now, whenever I start my computer the speakers turn themselves on and automatically connect. Sometimes...
  8. Blueooth speakers turning themselves on occasionally

Blueooth speakers turning themselves on occasionally: Hello, I recently had to reinstall windows due to windows failure. Previously the bluetooth speakers would only connect and change to them whenever I powered them on. Now, whenever I start my computer the speakers turn themselves on and automatically connect. Sometimes...
  9. Bluetooth keeps turning off.

Bluetooth keeps turning off.: How can I turn Bluetooth on? It will randomly shut off, then my bluetooth mouse just stops working. I have tried the following fixes. 1. Restart the computer - works most often but is a complete time-wasting pain. 2. Go to Device Manager. Checked the driver, and it's the...
  10. Monitors keep turning themselves back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitors keep turning themselves back on: Hi guys. I have an issue where my monitors keep turning themselves back on. I've scoured google (or more accurately ddg) and I've found little in the form of a solution. I hear tale that xbox 360 USB controllers cause monitors to turn back on, and I do plug mine in for...