Windows 10: bluetooth speakers on Win10

Discus and support bluetooth speakers on Win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two Dell systems and a Surface Pro. I also have multiple bluetooth speaker systems one Bose one eMEET. I have NEVER been able to get the hosts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaveLandsman, Dec 27, 2019.

1. bluetooth speakers on Win10

I have two Dell systems and a Surface Pro. I also have multiple bluetooth speaker systems one Bose one eMEET. I have NEVER been able to get the hosts to play audio to the speakers over wireless channel. Sometimes I can get the devices to pair, but they don't connect, or stay connected. I have to use an aux cable. I dearly want a reasonable high fidelity wireless audio solution.

Is there some generic bug w/ Win 10 and audio output to bluetooth devices, or to paraphrase, is it a case of "the fault is not in our devices, but in our user".

:)

DaveLandsman, Dec 27, 2019

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Dec 27, 2019
  3. michael Win User
    Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Plankton Win User

bluetooth speakers on Win10

Bluetooth Speakers

Is the PC in question the one listed under "My Computer" ? If so just check your mobo manual to see if it has bluetooth. Why not just use some regular PC speaker system?

If your mobo doesn't support bluetooth, all you would need is a bluetooth dongle (usb adapter).

Plankton, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth speakers on Win10

1. bluetooth speakers on Win10 - Similar Threads - bluetooth speakers Win10

2. Bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker: Hi I am trying to connect external to my laptop as the built in sound card has gotten so quiet over the windows versions its shocking so have to have external speakers so I can actually hear things on my laptop. When i connect to my laptop the speaker only shows up as a mic...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speaker: I recently bought a new Bluetooh Speaker Samsung AKG for my laptop Acer Swift 3, Windows 10. However whenver the speaker connects, after about a minute or so it automatically disconnects itself. I have checked and my drivers are all up to date. Thanks, in advance, any...
  4. Adding Bluetooth headset on Win10 to replace speakers

Adding Bluetooth headset on Win10 to replace speakers: On Win10, I have Bluetooth turned on but headset needs to pair. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-bluetooth-headset-on-win10-to-replace/4dff4473-b70b-4761-a682-c8d7e39f4f67
  5. Bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speakers: I've noticed whenever my laptop is connected to a Bluetooth device be it a speaker or sound bar there's a static noise of a millisecond which interrupts the music and then the music continues. Sometimes after this the music also fast forwards a bit. It happens every now and...
  6. Speaker connection / Bluetooth A2DP profile / Win10 drivers

Speaker connection / Bluetooth A2DP profile / Win10 drivers: Hi, I'm having a problem connecting a bluetooth speaker to my PC (desktop). It's a Creative MUVO 1c which has two profiles a) a speaker b) hands-free set. I am connecting it using ASUS BT400 dongle. I am running 1903 18362.329 build of Win10 Home. Today my desktop did some...
  7. Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Speaker: My computer is connected to my Bluetooth speaker but wont recognize it and keeps plays audio through the computer speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker/ece654de-49a2-45b3-856a-f9513f2a316f
  8. bluetooth speakers

bluetooth speakers: Hi, since the last update, my bluetooth speakers connecting as usual, but the sound comes from my laptop and not from the speakers. Everything looks fine, the device is connected, just don't work. I have no clue what can I do to repair this problem. Does anybody have some...
  9. Bluetooth Speakers + Headphones WIN10

Bluetooth Speakers + Headphones WIN10: Can anyone tell me how I can change media output (ie CD Music) from the laptop speakers to Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers. (both of these items are paired and in my device list) They are connected via CSR Rocketek RT-BT4 USB External Bluetooth....
  10. bluetooth speakers

bluetooth speakers: Why can't I get my bluetooth speakers to sync to my laptop. I'm running windows 10 and it's fully updated. Moved from : Windows / Windows 10 / Connect Phone & PC...