Windows 10: Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device''

Discus and support Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device'' in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; They were working correctly before I updated Windows 10. Any idea how I can fix this? When I go to the sound options in Control Panel they show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/photoshopguruai, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device''

They were working correctly before I updated Windows 10. Any idea how I can fix this?

When I go to the sound options in Control Panel they show under the disabled playback devices as if it's expecting to be plugged.

submitted by /u/photoshopguruai
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/photoshopguruai, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

If you right click, are you set to show both Disabled Devices and Disconnected Devices?...

Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device'' [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User

I had a helluva time getting BT devices connected too,
    try uninstalling a device and re-installing it...

Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device'' [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device''

Can you not select the desired device from the Volume icon?....

Edwin, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device''

1. Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device'' - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Speakers paired

2. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  3. Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.: Hi guys, so yesterday I unpaired my Google Home Nest mini on my laptop and when I tried to reconnect it again, it shows that I'm connected under the "Other Devices" section instead of the "Audio" section in the Bluetooth menu. I have tried repairing the speakers, updating the...
  4. Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.: Hi guys, so yesterday I unpaired my Google Home Nest mini on my laptop and when I tried to reconnect it again, it shows that I'm connected under the "Other Devices" section instead of the "Audio" section in the Bluetooth menu. I have tried repairing the speakers, updating the...
  5. Bluetooth speaker is connected but not showing up under playback devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker is connected but not showing up under playback devices: Can someone please help? I have tried updating the drivers, removing the device and installing them. Nothing works. The bluetooth speaker was working a couple of weeks back and today it stopped showing as an audio device...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after successfully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio devices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything. But no success....
  7. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after succefully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio dvices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything.But no success....
  8. Bluetooth Pairs and Initially Connects but Does Not Show up in Playback Devices or...

Bluetooth Pairs and Initially Connects but Does Not Show up in Playback Devices or...: Hi, I have an oldschool Lenovo X230 and made the mistake yesterday of trying to update my Bluetooth driver in hopes of increasing the call quality of Microsoft's extremely finnicky Your Phone app. I went to Lenovo, got the right driver, installed it, but now I can't see any...
  9. Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback: Setup - Belkin F8T017 Bluetooth adapter Betron speaker Ausdom headphones Windows 10 All devices above shown as working and paired in Bluetooth & Other Devices All Bluetooth services shown as Running Trouble shooter doesn't show any errors However Sound - Playback does not...
  10. Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is...

Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is...: I connected to my Vizio soundbar to play music from it last night and it worked. Today, this is not possible. My computer connects to the Vizio Soundbar but the speakers cannot be used as a playback device. When I open up the Sound menu and select "Playback," the soundbar...