Windows 10: Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is...

Discus and support Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I connected to my Vizio soundbar to play music from it last night and it worked. Today, this is not possible. My computer connects to the Vizio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pumpkins7, Feb 10, 2019.

1. pumpkins7 Win User

Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is...

I connected to my Vizio soundbar to play music from it last night and it worked. Today, this is not possible. My computer connects to the Vizio Soundbar but the speakers cannot be used as a playback device.

When I open up the Sound menu and select "Playback," the soundbar is listed but appears as disconnected. When I right click on the device and select "connect" the device simply disconnects (indicated by an audio signal from the speaker itself). If I select "connect" a second time, the device will reconnect (again indicated by a sound from the speaker) but the device remains shown as disconnected and sound continues to play through the computer speakers.

Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is... 8c8207ca-96f6-4316-836d-9671160187d6?upload=true.png

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers for the speakers and the bluetooth hardware, I have opened services and changed the "Bluetooth Audio Services" startup type to automatic, and I have disconnected and removed the device and repaired with it multiple times. I've also restarted the computer when necessary. All other drivers on the computer are up to date.

Lastly, I know this is a computer problem and not a speaker problem because my phone can connect to the speaker and play music without any issues. Please help this is super frustrating! Thank you

:)

pumpkins7, Feb 10, 2019
  2. illusions Win User

Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

Hi guys..

Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive

I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker

My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add the NYNE REBEL speaker but its not listed on the "Select Playback Device" however when i right click the speaker icon and go to sounds/playback the NYNE REBEL says disconnected and i cant reconnect Even though on the bluetoorh settings page i says Paired....

Please help..

Ive tried the following so far..

Uninstalled The Bluetooth and nyne rebel driver restarted laptop and reinstalled both To no avail

I have gone to SERVICES and restarted "Bluetooth Support Service"

And i cant think of anything else

illusions, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Tobbe Win User
    Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is... ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is... d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is... :(

Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is... DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is... :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Feb 10, 2019
  4. manton Win User

Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is...

problem with my Bluetooth,

l did this and my bluetooth speaker is not listed in the playback tab *Confused

manton, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Speakers pairs, but in the playback sections of the "Sound" menu, the device is... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Speakers pairs

2. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device: I've scoured countless existing articles on this subject and it seems like only a few people have had their problem resolved.I am using a Lenovo laptop with intel core i7; it's a fairly modern spec'd computer.Trying to connect to LG4550 external bluetooth speakersLaptop...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device: I've scoured countless existing articles on this subject and it seems like only a few people have had their problem resolved.I am using a Lenovo laptop with intel core i7; it's a fairly modern spec'd computer.Trying to connect to LG4550 external bluetooth speakersLaptop...
  4. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device''

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device'': They were working correctly before I updated Windows 10. Any idea how I can fix this? When I go to the sound options in Control Panel they show under the disabled playback devices as if it's expecting to be plugged. submitted by /u/photoshopguruai [link] [comments]...
  6. Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker

Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker: My device is a Tronsmart Element Mega speaker. It pairs as headphones. How can I change this to work correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-pairs-as-headphones-not-as-a/cacbbbc3-4cea-41f3-89fc-8f888f825204
  7. Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback: Setup - Belkin F8T017 Bluetooth adapter Betron speaker Ausdom headphones Windows 10 All devices above shown as working and paired in Bluetooth & Other Devices All Bluetooth services shown as Running Trouble shooter doesn't show any errors However Sound - Playback does not...
  8. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..: Hi guys.. Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add...
  9. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..: Hi guys.. Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add...
  10. No sound & speakers missing in Playback Devices

No sound & speakers missing in Playback Devices: I have no sound on my new Windows 10 PC. Things I've tried: 1) Uninstalled and reinstalled sound drivers with multiple restarts 2) Checked power is connected 3) Checked speakers are connected via the green jack There's another fix I was trying in the Playback Devices...